This thread is privately moderated by blitzen, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 03, 2018, 10:35 AM
Discussion

New Year Resolution- Keeping a Blog

What you see here is my New Year resolution. How long will it last?

The subject is FPV Micro Multi Rotors. The quadcopter size is usually less than 130mm (measured diagonally from motor to motor). Inspired by a popular model, I enjoy building my own version of it from off the shelf parts. DIY isn't a cost saving strategy. Although there is knowledge and personal satisfaction to account for.

Old man Winter is blowing his icy breath. Spring is still months away. This tiny FPV racer is my latest. Because of the holidays, I had to put off the processes of configuration and tuning until now. More about the little "Stinger" later on.
Latest blog entry: Polystyrene Foam Cutter
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply