http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=112911
Jan 03, 2018, 11:25 AM
Official Old Git!
"redstatewatcher"...
Jan 03, 2018, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Adlam
"redstatewatcher"...
is the telegraph a more acceptable source for you?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018...tions-january/
Jan 03, 2018, 11:41 AM
Official Old Git!
Well, I didn't say anything about the article - just laughed that you need to go to a non-UK source for UK news, when there are loads of actual UK sources available (although I caution ever using the Daily Hate News as a 'source'.)
Jan 03, 2018, 11:42 AM
Official Old Git!
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5
is the telegraph a more acceptable source for you?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018...tions-january/
I actually don't need any news media to tell me what is going on ... where I live, coz I....err... live here!
Jan 03, 2018, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybird
He's got you now, Norm...WashX opinion has the definitive information on all UK doings !
Jan 03, 2018, 11:53 AM
Figure Nine Champ
Quote:
I actually don't need any news media to tell me what is going on ... where I live, coz I....err... live here!
Livin' large in the third world!
Jan 03, 2018, 12:00 PM
Official Old Git!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefdavies
He's got you now, Norm...WashX opinion has the definitive information on all UK doings !

Well, the NHS has cancelled a lot of surgeries this winter!

Our crap current government has mounted a campaign over the last 7 years to kill the NHS, and have purposely done their best to not fund it etc.

Jeremy Hunt (guess what we call the bar steward) is the so-called Health Minister, and 'looks after' the NHS (but don't mention the book he wrote about How To Privatise The NHS) . A typical example is Virgin Health (a private company) has been awarded 1 Billion worth of health contracts. Brexit is also screwing up the numbers of people working in it, as many are from Europe, and they don't need to take being insulted etc.

Feel free to look around at NHS articles etc. here's a recent one.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8033986.html

P.S. All of this has been said before in many of the NHS/Healthcare threads. Logan5/Greybird are not indicating anything new...
Jan 03, 2018, 12:01 PM
Official Old Git!
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy
Livin' large in the third world!
Joining you all soon - but I suspect we'll have to pass a test involving various typical published American behaviour, first!

(Which can't be specified because it, apparently, is regarded as promoting violence... ).
Last edited by Norman Adlam; Jan 05, 2018 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Huh? 'violent' post?? Oh well....
Jan 03, 2018, 12:07 PM
Official Old Git!
Here's the latest slimy weasel Hunt response..

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/nhs-hospit...1&noRedirect=1

Apparently, it'll be 'better for us'...
Jan 03, 2018, 12:09 PM
Quote:

Well, the NHS has cancelled a lot of surgeries this winter!

Our crap current government has mounted a campaign over the last 7 years to kill the NHS, and have purposely done their best to not fund it etc.

Jeremy Hunt (guess what we call the bar steward) is the so-called Health Minister, and 'looks after' the NHS (but don't mention the book he wrote about How To Privatise The NHS) . A typical example is Virgin Health (a private company) has been awarded 1 Billion worth of health contracts. Brexit is also screwing up the numbers of people working in it, as many are from Europe, and they don't need to take being insulted etc.

Feel free to look around at NHS articles etc. here's a recent one.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8033986.html

P.S. All of this has been said before in many of the NHS/Healthcare threads. Logan5/Greybird are not indicating anything new...
oh of course this is nothing new .... when you promise everyone something but have neither the physical nor fiscal resources to make true on said promise ... well ... the obvious happens .... the NHS, like any other centrally planned redistribution of resources, will always run out ... shortages will always appear. It's obvious to anyone willing to look and throwing more money at it doesn't solve the problem .... it just kicks the can further down the road ....into an even bigger mess .... even if you were to nationalize every single Pound in the country and funnel it into the NHS .... you'd still be resource limited.
Jan 03, 2018, 12:11 PM
J40
J40
Airplanus Erectus
Both linked articles reference mass migration as a factor and Flue epidemic.

If you want bad healthcare I suggest you try the U.S. Veterans healthcare system. Staffed by unaccountable Fed employees and contractors; it can't be beat for frustration and long wait times.

Add in forged and missing appointment records with patients dying while waiting for care and BOOOMM, lets start another war!
Jan 03, 2018, 12:12 PM
Official Old Git!
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5
oh of course this is nothing new .... when you promise everyone something but have neither the physical nor fiscal resources to make true on said promise ... well ... the obvious happens .... the NHS, like any other centrally planned redistribution of resources, will always run out ... shortages will always appear. It's obvious to anyone willing to look and throwing more money at it doesn't solve the problem .... it just kicks the can further down the road ....into an even bigger mess .... even if you were to nationalize every single Pound in the country and funnel it into the NHS .... you'd still be resource limited.
Go back and look at all the other threads - I'm disinterested in saying it all again to people who can't be bothered to pay attention, and who stick dumbly to their ideology!

Quick Reply