Kyosho Blizzard - One of a kind - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Adventr, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 03, 2018, 09:55 AM
Trader Rating: 18
$525.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Kyosho Blizzard - One of a kind

This is a one of a kind Blizzard up for grabs. Features a custom-machined direct drive setup, with RC4wd 80t Crawler Motors. Controlled by a Taranis X9e and a Sabertooth dual ESC.
Currently setup with forward/reverse/turn on the right joystick, and the left joystick controls the plow blade. Lots of extra channels available for accessories. Had some cool plans for this one, but too many projects going on and I've not had time to mess with it.
Runs on a 2s 5200mah LiPo battery (included). Has both the metal tracks and plastic tracks. Very little run-time on the build, maybe 20min or so playing with it in my garage. With the current setup (2s), it's faster than stock. Bump it up to 3s if you want more speed.

Also included is a spare chassis, that has the stock motors/gearbox/escs/receiver. Includes the stock radio for that too, if you want it.
Taranis X9e comes with the aluminum case and some extra straps too.

Shipping included in the price, which will not be cheap. Lol
to remove ads between posts
Jan 06, 2018, 01:10 PM
Trader Rating: 40
Throw that bad boy winch in the deal and we might work something out.
Jan 06, 2018, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by r wood
Throw that bad boy winch in the deal and we might work something out.
That's what it was going to go on. Was going to mount it to the chassis where the bed is (rear) and then trim the body to where the winch sits flush.

I'll make it a package deal for an extra $100 if you want both of them.
If not, I'm probably going to take down the listings and finish it up. Just let me know. Thanks
Jan 10, 2018, 10:22 PM
One last bump
Mar 06, 2018, 10:15 AM
Trader Rating: 19
RC Basher
Payment sent, thanks

Quick Reply