Steve Bannon knows there's Collusion, Fire and Fury!!!! - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Jan 03, 2018, 10:12 AM
Registered User
Broken Wings's Avatar
Whoops!

Steve Bannon knows there's Collusion, Fire and Fury!!!!


https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ng-russians-t/

Steve Bannon called Trump Tower meeting with Russians ‘treasonous’.......

Yep, Trump will likely die in prison.

Last edited by Broken Wings; Jan 03, 2018 at 11:51 PM.
Jan 03, 2018, 10:21 AM
Honorable Deplorable
What's your topic of " President Trump dying in prison" going to be tomorrow?

Have to admit..... your topics are getting funnier and funnier the longer this crap goes on
Jan 03, 2018, 10:23 AM
Registered User
Come on Aquaman that's an insane stretch of the imagination.
Jan 03, 2018, 10:28 AM
Registered User
And Hillary knows she broke the law .... but at this point what does it matter?
Jan 03, 2018, 10:38 AM
Registered User
BK the new Tracey
Latest blog entry: Testing the blog page
Jan 03, 2018, 10:50 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Cyberdactyl's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by woogie_man
What's your topic of " President Trump dying in prison" going to be tomorrow?

Have to admit..... your topics are getting funnier and funnier the longer this crap goes on
Not as funny as his months of threads with articles how Trump had no chance, but yes, still cute in an ignorant way.
Jan 03, 2018, 10:54 AM
Registered User
Broken Wings's Avatar
Mueller is ‘going to crack Don Junior like an egg’ in Russia probe.......
Jan 03, 2018, 10:54 AM
Registered User
DLGjunkyard's Avatar
That never gets old.
Jan 03, 2018, 10:55 AM
Registered User
AA5BY's Avatar
Quote:
Trump is not spared. Wolff writes that Thomas Barrack Jr, a billionaire who is one of the president’s oldest associates, allegedly told a friend: “He’s not only crazy, he’s stupid.”
The rats are turning on the rats....
Jan 03, 2018, 11:00 AM
Registered User
Broken Wings's Avatar
"The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor — with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers,” Mr. Bannon said in the book. “Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad —, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

Dang, Bannon knows....It's not a Witch Hunt.......
Jan 03, 2018, 11:01 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Cyberdactyl's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
Trump is not spared. Wolff writes that Thomas Barrack Jr, a billionaire who is one of the president’s oldest associates, allegedly told a friend: “He’s not only crazy, he’s stupid.”
Second cousin to, "Unnamed source"
Jan 03, 2018, 11:08 AM
Registered User
Broken Wings's Avatar
Treasonous I tell ya! ......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Bannon
Jan 03, 2018, 11:14 AM
Registered User
Broken Wings's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by woogie_man
What's your topic of " President Trump dying in prison" going to be tomorrow?

Have to admit..... your topics are getting funnier and funnier the longer this crap goes on
It's "Breaking News"......
Jan 03, 2018, 11:18 AM
Registered User
AA5BY's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings
"The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor — with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers,” Mr. Bannon said in the book. “Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad —, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

Dang, Bannon knows....It's not a Witch Hunt.......
Do you reckon the phone line just got cut between Trump and Bannon?
Jan 03, 2018, 11:22 AM
Registered User
So how is Bannon now going to be characterized by Trump fans? RINO? Secret Dem operative? Commie/pinko/lib? Establishment hack? Deep state operative? You can't disagree with him without being at least one of those.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yippee! Establishment gears up for Steve Bannon’s war on the GOP leadership Broken Wings Life, The Universe, and Politics 10 Oct 12, 2017 01:24 PM
Discussion Hey Hoser's.............anyone up there know Ron ? rockyboy2 Life, The Universe, and Politics 8 Feb 11, 2017 10:01 PM
Discussion Trump apparently signed Stephen Bannon's order putting Bannon on the National Securit Dave K Life, The Universe, and Politics 1 Feb 07, 2017 11:04 AM
Discussion Trump's adviser Steve Bannon: 'We're going to war in the South China Sea ... no doubt Dave K Life, The Universe, and Politics 5 Feb 03, 2017 09:18 AM
Alert Steve Bannon Broken Wings Life, The Universe, and Politics 40 Aug 19, 2016 10:37 AM