BetaFpv beta65s v2/betafpv f3 long range flight controller - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by rcduder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 03, 2018, 03:03 AM
Discussion

BetaFpv beta65s v2/betafpv f3 long range flight controller

Hey guys, two posts in one day too make up for not posting for awhile I promise ive been working on some new stuff, including my rebuilt tiny whoop. The whole build list and parts links are in the description of the video. I previously had the v1 beta65s frame/7x16mm motors kit and I immediately switched from the 6x15mm due to the increase in efficiency and torque. Before I also ran a eachine beecore v1 fc and it had many problems including random drop outs but i know others have had luck with it. It was time for an upgrade so I decided on the betafpv long range f3 flight controller. Its a rock solid fc and it flies amazing as well as having telemetry setup right out of the package(for frsky). Hope you guys enjoy!! I will post some new pictures tomorrow so stay updated.

-Michael Anderson/Downtown Fpv

Beta65s/Tiny Whoop Outdoor Flights (4 min 11 sec)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply