Slopers at AMA Show Buzz, SST, Stryker or LPU - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by rarner, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 02, 2018, 04:53 PM
Trader Rating: 10
Flying with a "higher power"
For Sale

Slopers at AMA Show Buzz, SST, Stryker or LPU

I have to make some room in my slope hanger and have 3 nearly pristine light slopers for sale. My storage limitations can give you a great opportunity. You will find these an excellent deal. I plan to be at the AMA show in Ontario Saturday 1/6/18 so you can avoid shipping costs. I will also be traversing the LA Basin to get there and a rondevous may also be arranged. I will give PREFERENCE to a local pick up/cash in Bakersfield. PayPal can work too.

PM if you are serious to arrange payment/delivery.

I have a Buzz EVO 50" A really good deal for someone who wants to get into VTPR cheap. In excellent shape flown maybe a dozen times. Justin trimmed and balanced to make this bird do some radical maneuvers for the experienced slope pilot. CF spars in wings and fuselage to make it very stiff and responsive.
AUW just 10 ounces. It has 4 HS-65mg servo clones and a 2 cell 700 mAh LiFe for Rx battery. Too big to ship. $100 OBO

Check out this video to see its capabilities:
Afternoon Buzz / Ultrabatics & VTPR slope aerobatics (2 min 41 sec)

I have a recently built , pristine, and trimmed Fancy Foam SST (no longer avalible). 48" wingspan, AUW 9 oz, 300 mAh 4.8v flight battery, HS-65 clones. Highly acrobatic and can fly in the lightest slope and trick out in 7- 10 mph. $80 OBO

More info here http://fancyfoam-com.3dcartstores.co...186.html#tab-1
Set up and flies a lot like this KATO light video here
Ripping the Bring (2 min 36 sec)

Finally a Parkzone Stryker Sloper. Comes with some very hard to find original Stryker parts. Has a 2000 mAh 4.8v NiMh flight battery AUW 15.5 oz. HS-65 clones
Best flown in 10-15 mph slope. Very durable. $50 OBO
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply