Frsky X-Lite and Taranis ELite - Page 190 - RC Groups
Jul 08, 2018, 05:42 PM
I got my x-lite yesterday and have been flying my tiny whoop with it. There is definitely a learning curve coming from an X9D. I have having a hard time with the throttle control more than anything else.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 08, 2018, 06:34 PM
Thanks to everyone who put time into this. I still haven't found anything perfect out of the box to buy, but plan to buy something tonight to cut/stretch out
Jul 08, 2018, 08:11 PM
Can't wait to try this thing at the next race! Fits in the hand incredibly well. Designed some thumb pads for it too.
Jul 08, 2018, 08:21 PM

Smartport

Hey everyone. My x-lite and r-xsr come in tomorrow and I'm pretty stoked. I'm coming over from flysky and I've been doing a ton of reading on opentx, sbus, smartport tele and fport. The one thing I can't figure out, at least with the x-lite is how to upgrade receiver firmware over the smartport next to the usb port. There's tons of tutorials with the x9d and qx7 but I can't even find a pinout for the xlite. Just don't want to fry my receiver trying to flash the latest firmware. If it's in this thread, my apologies, I've pretty much been through every page but I could have missed it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jul 08, 2018, 09:01 PM
KC
KC
Registered Loiterer.
Smartport instructions are in the New X-lite thread.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ostid=39670528
Jul 08, 2018, 09:11 PM
Awesome ty for that link
Jul 08, 2018, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer
Can't wait to try this thing at the next race! Fits in the hand incredibly well. Designed some thumb pads for it too.
Which quad is that?
Jul 08, 2018, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by balbs
Which quad is that?
It's a Zypher designed by a FAST local racer, Sky FPV. I've raced with this frame for 6 months now and I've yet to break a single component.

My build table and soldering iron are getting lonely .

http://bouldermultirotor.com/product...n-race-design/
Jul 08, 2018, 09:29 PM
Finally! Got an email from GETFPV that my pre-ordered X-lite has shipped.
Jul 08, 2018, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acer
it's a zypher designed by a fast local racer, sky fpv. I've raced with this frame for 6 months now and i've yet to break a single component.

My build table and soldering iron are getting lonely .

http://bouldermultirotor.com/product...n-race-design/
nice!!
Jul 08, 2018, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seng30904
Finally! Got an email from GETFPV that my pre-ordered X-lite has shipped.
When did you order yours? I pre-ordered mine on 6/14.
Jul 08, 2018, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by balbs
When did you order yours? I pre-ordered mine on 6/14.
May 11th. Have you received yours yet?
Jul 08, 2018, 10:18 PM
Nope. So I guess I may have to wait another month.
Jul 09, 2018, 11:57 AM
Quadaholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisroyaldudeness
Most people actually owning the X-Lite, have already said that the issue isn't such an issue like you make of it,
I said "some pilots will notice the issue, most probably will not".

Quote:
Yes, I think that it's very cheeky to suggest that those that accept these sticks are adequate are somehow bad flyers that are unable to judge quality if you don't even used the radio yourself.
I never said anyone is a bad pilot if your radio has these stick issues and you cant notice it, don't put words in my mouth. I said we fly a lot of different stuff in a lot of different ways, some pilots can notice this issue. Cheeky you twist my words.
Jul 09, 2018, 05:08 PM
Just got my red one today, ordered 5/29. Looks and feels good to me, the stick ends are not very grabby, will need some new one's for sure. Other than horusrc is any others ends fit like the Grand Lotus Style? Maybe heli-coil some 3m or 4m ends....

Quick Reply