Trump takes credit for no airline fatalities in 2017 - RC Groups
Jan 02, 2018, 02:20 PM
Really?
Discussion

Trump takes credit for no airline fatalities in 2017

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/01/0...fatalities-us/

"President Donald Trump appears to be taking credit for zero commercial airline fatalities in 2017.

Trump tweeted Tuesday that since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!"

Jan 02, 2018, 03:18 PM
NeverAgainVolunteerYourse lf
Quote:
Originally Posted by dll932

"President Donald Trump appears to be taking credit for zero commercial airline fatalities in 2017.

Trump tweeted Tuesday that since taking office “I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news – it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!”"

There were 2 fatal commercial airline crashes, one in Angola and one in Russia

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielr.../#232a561a428a

Obama must take the credit for a lot of the last nine years without a fatal US certified comercial crash in the USA Edit 2013 had a fatal crash on a south Korea certified airline.

So what happens when he starts rolling back Obama era regulations that have created this unprecedented long run ...
Last edited by nick_75au; Jan 02, 2018 at 03:31 PM.
Jan 02, 2018, 03:48 PM
Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_75au

Obama must take the credit for a lot of the last nine years without a fatal US certified comercial crash in the USA Edit 2013 had a fatal crash on a south Korea certified airline.

So what happens when he starts rolling back Obama era regulations that have created this unprecedented long run ...
Duck.
Jan 02, 2018, 03:50 PM
My goodness what a Dotard.

I've not seen anything he did to affect aviation safety one way or another. If I'm wrong, show me where...
Jan 02, 2018, 04:09 PM
One of the Deplorables
Quote:
Originally Posted by dll932

Trump tweeted Tuesday that since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!"

Can you show where he is wrong?
Jan 02, 2018, 04:18 PM
Useful Idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadstick 8409
My goodness what a Dotard.

I've not seen anything he did to affect aviation safety one way or another. If I'm wrong, show me where...
It must be due to all those regulations he's introduced. Wait a second ...
Jan 02, 2018, 04:24 PM
Trump should take credit, heck, they gave Obama a Nobel prize simply for getting elected.
Latest blog entry: Testing the blog page
Jan 02, 2018, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt SAA
I've been/am a professional pilot for 33 years. I've not seen a thing he has done. Show me where?
Jan 02, 2018, 04:36 PM
Altitude is my friend...
Is anybody surprised? This is what he does. He always tries to take credit for any good thing that happens. Whether or not he actually had anything to do with it is not a factor.

He has a defective personality.
Jan 02, 2018, 04:44 PM
One of the Deplorables
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadstick 8409
I've been/am a professional pilot for 33 years. I've not seen a thing he has done. Show me where?
Travel ban for terrorist is a huge start.
Jan 02, 2018, 04:50 PM
One more flight...
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2000
Trump should take credit, heck, they gave Obama a Nobel prize simply for getting elected.
Jan 02, 2018, 05:06 PM
Hillary Lied, 4 Americans Died
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_75au

What exact Airline safety regulations are those?
Jan 02, 2018, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Can You..show that he has done anything at all..........to affect the safety of flight!

This just one more of his ridiculous narcissistic need to be the "Greatest " something or other....................

It's just too funny lol
Beginning with the largest ever crowd at an inauguration LAUGHABLE ( if it wasn't such a sad commentary on how insecure the dude really is)
Jan 02, 2018, 05:23 PM
One of the Deplorables
The terrorist travel ban to start. You can Google it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me11owman
Can You..show that he has done anything at all..........to affect the safety of flight!

This just one more of his ridiculous narcissistic need to be the "Greatest " something or other....................

It's just too funny lol
Beginning with the largest ever crowd at an inauguration LAUGHABLE ( if it wasn't such a sad commentary on how insecure the dude really is)
Jan 02, 2018, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Bear patrol 1 (0 min 36 sec)

Quick Reply