HTS-TEMP and ETEMP interchangeable? - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jan 02, 2018, 11:00 AM
What could possibly go wrong?
Discussion

HTS-TEMP and ETEMP interchangeable?

Hi, can I freely interchange HTS-TEMP and -ETEMP temperature and specific engine temp. sensors? I'd possibly like to use 2x HTS-ETEMP, one on the exhaust port and another somewhere on the engine, either the case or muffler, and a 3rd probe which would be an ordinary HTS-TEMP to measure inlet air temp. Since I have several HTS-TEMP sensors I'd fill up the 4th slot with another ambient air temp. sensor (which might read the same as the inlet air but maybe not, I'd like to see if so). So, what I want to know is whether I can just mix and match TEMP and ETEMP sensors, and plug any of these into connectors T1 to T4 on the HTS-SS. Hoping to find this out before deciding whether to buy 2x HTS-ETEMP sensors. Thanks!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply