Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 02, 2018, 02:46 AM
Discussion

JJRC H28 + FuriBee F60 Action Cam

FuriBee F60 fitted to drone (1 min 29 sec)

Now I tried the H28 with its default camera and it sucked ! ( Sorry )

Anyhow I wondered if I could possibly mount and use a action cam .. The landing gear is certainly long enough to accommodate the action cam . So I took a windscreen mount ( for action cams ) , the shortest slider ( slides into mount ) and cam bracket / holder ..
Wow it fits ..

The mount is fitted to the battery cover with double sided tape , for extra security I also fitted two screws .
Looks to be a neat install .. Windy as all outdoors again so I did the jello test flight indoors ..

Cam is set to 2.7k @ 30fps ...

Yes there will be a H28 review !
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply