new h9 warbird? - Page 2 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jan 02, 2018, 07:08 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by fille_swe
Andy, have you been banned again
atleast you bring a smile and good spirit to the forum and a touch of herpes...
Yes : fille_swe ... Why would you say "AGAIN " Its my first time .... ( I tell the Thai girls that ) ..
The short answer is I am not allowed to play in the other sand pitts for 90 days ,,,
I offended some of the "snowflakes" apparently .. Some peeps are just so sensetive ... Its not like you have to
pay for a Sense of humour ... Its free with your personality .

As soon as I saw your Herpes comment I started itching ....
Does that make me a bad person ??? ...
Where did I put my Veltrex tabs ...

Andy ...
to remove ads between posts
Jan 02, 2018, 09:25 AM
well some have the need to fly and some have the itch for it
Jan 02, 2018, 10:23 AM
Sucker for biplanes
Here is a side view of the Bearcat. Also look close at the second picture, Hangar 9 30cc stick being built at the Seagull factory.
Jan 02, 2018, 10:31 AM
looks really good. i hope they will nail the covering.
Jan 02, 2018, 11:11 AM
It's a Sea Fury, the give away is the small coolers on either side of the fuselage at the wing root.
Jan 02, 2018, 11:19 AM
Arrowhead
Well if it is a Sea Fury, my wallet is doomed.
Jan 02, 2018, 11:22 AM
Sucker for biplanes
Seafury would be awesome!
Jan 02, 2018, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMHIGHFLYER
If the pic is a clue, it's not a P-51. The struts are on the inside of the wheels on a P-51. Sure looks like Bearcat landing gear and a 2 blade acp prop. Eitherway, I'm glad they have something coming out. We need more Warbirds.
The Bearcat has the same style landing gear as a P-51 where the wheels are outside the strut
Jan 02, 2018, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fille_swe
Terminater -i think you nailed it!
Hes wrong, the wheels on a bearcat are outside the strut , the wheels shown are like Yak, Seafury etc
Jan 02, 2018, 11:32 AM
Sea Fury would be a nice choice aswell.
Jan 02, 2018, 02:54 PM
latest news.
so a popular h9 bird with a radial.
Jan 02, 2018, 06:36 PM
Sucker for biplanes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey 68
The Bearcat has the same style landing gear as a P-51 where the wheels are outside the strut
Guess that's what I mean, not a P-51, and your correct the Bearcat gear is on the same side. So a Seafury or Yak man that would be awesome!
Jan 02, 2018, 07:52 PM
Credit card is locked and loaded if it's a Sea Fury in Canadian colors.
Jan 02, 2018, 08:46 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForcesR
It's a Sea Fury, the give away is the small coolers on either side of the fuselage at the wing root.

Yes I mentioned those earlier , But I wasnt sure to which model to relate that too ...
Seagull have a nice Sea fury . So I would likey go Seagull if I wanted one .

Andy ...
Jan 02, 2018, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMHIGHFLYER
Guess that's what I mean, not a P-51, and your correct the Bearcat gear is on the same side. So a Seafury or Yak man that would be awesome!
It's not a Yak, the Yak has the same style of strut as the P-51 and Bearcat. Hangar 9 never offered a Yak in the past, so it has to be a Sea Fury IAW the landing gear style and the air coolers shown in H9 photo. H9 did have in the past a 120 size Sea Fury as shown in the link below.

http://www.hangar-9.com/Products/Def...ProdId=SEA3565

Quick Reply