This thread is privately moderated by jmxp69, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 01, 2018, 09:19 AM
Thread OP
Build Log

Tower Hobbies Sport EP ARF Build Review and Maiden

I bought the Tower Hobbies Sport during a sale in August as a Christmas present from the family to me . It sat in the box for 5 months as I waited for Christmas. Well, the day finally came, so I got the plane built and flew the maiden. The build review goes through the issues I faced assembling this ARF and calls out the strengths of the plane as well. Overall, it was a pleasant build experience with a few minor challenges.

The maiden flight was nice and boring. The plane lifted off the ground with no drama, took a few clicks of trim and flew like an old friend. Sink rate on final off power was gradual and easy. As the plane approached the runway, just a slight flare and it settled on the mains and coasted down the runway. Super simple airplane to fly. Stable and predictable, excellent orientation markings, easy takeoffs and landings. I know I'll be taking this plane to the field often.

Build Review Video
Tower Hobbies Sport Build Review (10 min 55 sec)

Maiden
Tower Hobbies Sport Maiden Flight (5 min 45 sec)

Full write-up is here: http://rcvideoreviews.com/tower-hobb...-build-review/
Last edited by jmxp69; Jan 01, 2018 at 12:37 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply