This thread is privately moderated by RCvertt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 01, 2018, 04:39 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Star Trek Continues

Just discovered the series "Star Treak Continues" on youtube. All I can say as a fan of the original series and TNG is WOW!!!

As with TNG I didn't like it right away. It took be about an episode and a half to get used to the new cast as they have huge shoes to fill. After I got over it and just enjoyed it as it was meant to be enjoyed, man it just hits the spot for someone that is a Star Trek fan. Really well done to say the least. Has me thinking of some Star Trek related builds now.

Looks like they just recently released their last episode. Episode 11 is the one I discovered on Youtube the other day. Really sad to see this version end But they did a great send off Watching all episodes now. Just finished episode 4.

I've seen some Enterprise builds before. Might go for a shuttle craft or Bird-of-Prey.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply