This thread is privately moderated by exwhyzed, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 01, 2018, 01:44 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Free
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Free Proline Pro2 Buggy w/ upgrades for bitconnect referrals

Hi All,

To help me invest in bitcoin, i'm giving away a new Proline Pro2 Short Course buggy.

...if you can get me referrals to my bitconnect account.
If you've got a youtube channel, facebook or twitter following, ask around if anyone wants to do bitconnect with you and use my referral link to register:

https://bitconnect.co/?ref=exwhyzed

For those new to cryptocurrency, Bitconnect isn't about buying altcoins, waiting until their price goes up, and then selling them. with Bitconnect, you lend them your invested Bitcoin, they trade it and make money from it, and pay you back a portion as interest. you can either keep the interest or reinvest it. Reinvesting will compound your payout interest and start a snowball effect of income after about half a year. This is at least a safer way of investing than spending $50 on a $0.0001 altcoin, getting 500,000 shares, and praying that at some point in the future the shares are worth $1 each, then if you sell yours you'll be a half-millionare. That's not going to happen.

This is the Pro2 slash upgrade, which means every single component has been upgraded apart from the rear shock tower ,front and rear arms, and wheels. So no protrac suspension kit or transmission but yes proline powerstroke shocks on front and rear. TRX front knucles, STRC hingepins, new High Voltage JX servo , and new skyrc Gyro will be included.

back to Bitconnect, if you're investing a small amount, like $10 to $100 (which is what I did), then yes I'm looking for close to 10 referrals.

If you're doing a large amount like 5K, then only you plus one more.

If you're a whale doing 10K, then only you and no referrals are needed.

Send me their usernames as you get referrals and I'll check to make sure they used the link. Then, I'll mail you the kit no questions asked. I'll pay for shipping.

My bitconnect referreal address is:
https://bitconnect.co/?ref=exwhyzed

Happy bitcoin-ing in 2018!
Last edited by exwhyzed; Jan 01, 2018 at 05:03 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 04, 2018, 10:38 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Ok All

I've now listed it on ebay going for $550 CAD which is about $440 USD.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Proline-Pro...cAAOSw-uhaTv40

Quick Reply