Free MST FXX IFS kit for bitconnect referrals - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by exwhyzed, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 01, 2018, 02:42 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Free
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Free MST FXX IFS kit for bitconnect referrals

Hi All,

To help me invest in bitcoin, i'm GIVING AWAY a new MST FXX IFS unbuilt 1/10 RWD Drift Car kit with MST gyro WITH a brand new unpainted Tamiya Motul Autech GTR body...

...if you can get me referrals to my bitconnect account.
If you've got a youtube channel, facebook or twitter following, ask around if anyone wants to do bitconnect with you and use my referral link to register:

https://bitconnect.co/?ref=exwhyzed

For those new to cryptocurrency, Bitconnect isn't about buying altcoins, waiting until their price goes up, and then selling them. with Bitconnect, you lend them your invested Bitcoin, they trade it and make money from it, and pay you back a portion as interest. you can either keep the interest or reinvest it. Reinvesting will compound your payout interest and start a snowball effect of income after about half a year. This is at least a safer way of investing than spending $50 on a $0.0001 altcoin, getting 500,000 shares, and praying that at some point in the future the shares are worth $1 each, then if you sell yours you'll be a half-millionare. That's not going to happen.

back to Bitconnect, if you're investing a small amount, like $10 to $100 (which is what I did), then yes I'm looking for close to 10 referrals.

If you're doing a large amount like 5K, then only you plus one more.

If you're a whale doing 10K, then only you and no referrals are needed.

Send me their usernames as you get referrals and I'll check to make sure they used the link. Then, I'll mail you the kit no questions asked. I'll pay for shipping.

My bitconnect referral address is:
https://bitconnect.co/?ref=exwhyzed

Happy bitcoin-ing in 2018!
Last edited by exwhyzed; Jan 01, 2018 at 06:02 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply