Dec 30, 2017, 06:31 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

YD829 - First time Flyer

Guys, hoping you can help, I just purchased a 4 Ch Quad Copter YD -829 but for the life of me, cant even get it off the ground, it just wants to "tip" on its side when applying throttle. the Chinglish instructions dont help, despite pressing / adjusting all the "trim' buttons, it continues to just "tip" without leaving the ground. Very frustrating to read the capabilities and recommendations of this thing when despite my best efforts cant even get it in flight....grrrr.......the guy who sold it to me demonstrated a very stable and manageable unit, mines a disaster...whats going wrong.....????
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply