Trump’s ‘No collusion!’ cry is getting increasingly desperate - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Dec 29, 2017, 11:59 AM
Whoops!

Trump’s ‘No collusion!’ cry is getting increasingly desperate

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.16df17d2be4b

He's sweating bullets....... Trumpys handlers didn't see it coming. They thought he was playing golf......
Dec 29, 2017, 12:06 PM
Altitude is my friend...
"...That’s just one of the things that comes through in this bizarre and disturbing interview Trump conducted at the Trump International Golf Club with Michael Schmidt of the New York Times, apparently on the spur of the moment and with no aides there to protect him. As we’ve almost come to expect by now, when Trump speaks at length without a script, he skitters back and forth along the line that divides the comical from the terrifying, telling one obvious lie after another, making endless digressions that devolve into incomprehensible word salad, and generally sounding like someone with only the most tenuous grip on his faculties."

"Oh, that's just Trump being Trump."
Dec 29, 2017, 12:09 PM
Altitude is my friend...
Oh, my. This is our president...

Trump opens up about Russia investigation in NYT interview

New York Times reporter Michael Schmidt takes you behind the scenes of his impromptu interview with President Trump. Schmidt breaks down the most controversial statements the president made, and describes his mood.
Dec 29, 2017, 12:16 PM
Altitude is my friend...
He's very dangerous:

Trump asserts 'absolute right' to do what he wants with Justice

Barbara McQuade, former U.S. attorney, talks with Joy Reid about Donald Trump's apparent belief that the attorney general should protect the president and that he has the right to do what he wants with the Justice Department.
Dec 29, 2017, 12:21 PM
Keep 'em Flying
Propaganda is a hell of a thing.
Dec 29, 2017, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy warbird
Propaganda is a hell of a thing.
Dec 29, 2017, 12:48 PM
Hillary Lied, 4 Americans Died
Liberals never get tired of crying "The Sky is Falling" , but like with Chicken Little, we just laugh at their antics.
Dec 29, 2017, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depronicus
He's very dangerous:

Trump asserts 'absolute right' to do what he wants with Justice

Barbara McQuade, former U.S. attorney, talks with Joy Reid about Donald Trump's apparent belief that the attorney general should protect the president and that he has the right to do what he wants with the Justice Department.
He doesn't know any better. He thinks he's King of the United States of America.....
Dec 29, 2017, 12:53 PM
Altitude is my friend...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Barrow

Liberals never get tired of crying "The Sky is Falling" , but like with Chicken Little, we just laugh at their antics.
Nervous laughter, of course.

You sure as hell can't laugh at what Trump says. It isn't funny any more...
Dec 29, 2017, 01:11 PM
And here we have the real story...

GLOBALISTS FEAR 2018 THE YEAR OF “FULL TRUMP”

https://www.infowars.com/globalists-...of-full-trump/

I can smell your fear..and its purdy !
Dec 29, 2017, 01:16 PM
El Chupacabra está viniendo hombre jajaja.
Dec 29, 2017, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yort69

Thx, that made my day.

Nothing quite like a little Infowars.com to give me the giggles [oh look, it's today's blathering too]
Dec 29, 2017, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Barrow
I'd love to know why Chicken Little keeps clicking on these threads. Chicken Little doesn't normally laugh at anything
Dec 29, 2017, 01:49 PM
Quote:

16 Dindo nuffins.......I can smell it too....
Dec 29, 2017, 02:01 PM
Altitude is my friend...
Quote:

Wonderful stuff:

“If the deep state is successful in taking Trump down, the entire political movement around Trump will be wiped out and our constitutional republic may never recover,” warns political commentator Michael Snyder. “Trump is our last, best chance to dethrone the progressive globalist establishment, and that is why they hate him so much.”

Ol' Mike would prefer a regressive, isolationist, xenophobic establishment to take over.

That would be a lot better, huh?

Quick Reply