Dec 28, 2017, 09:33 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Cant find a replacement FC

I just got a furibee x215 and after a few crashes the connector that attaches the camera to the flight controller broke off and the solder points look to small and close together to re-solder. The description for the quad says that it has a furibee f4 flight controller, but betaflight says its an Kakute f4 and they look pretty much the same besides the general shape of the boards and the pin connectors that the furibee FC has. The furibee fc even says kakute on the bottom.

Since I cant solder the connector back on, I'm pretty sure that the only fix is to get a new FC but nowhere sells the exact one that came with the quad and the kakute does not have the connectors and requires soldering. Is there any other alternatives or a way to buy the same FC

Kakute: https://www.getfpv.com/holybro-kakute-f4-v1-4-mini-flight-controller

Furibee: https://imgur.com/a/C1BH6
to remove ads between posts
Dec 28, 2017, 10:49 PM
It is the same FC the only difference is the one has plugs soldered to the board and the replacement has solder pads for direct solder. I doubt you will find one with the connectors already soldered on.

Gearbest shows this as the replacement.

Holybro Kakute F4 V1.4 Mini Flight Controller
Jan 01, 2018, 04:13 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Does this mean you managed to get your X7 transmitter working? https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...7-wont-turn-on

Or was this flight done with another transmitter?
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Jan 01, 2018, 04:10 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan View Post
Does this mean you managed to get your X7 transmitter working? https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...7-wont-turn-on

Or was this flight done with another transmitter?
Sorry I didn't respond to my other post, I managed to fix the problem on my own and since I didn't turn on email notifications I forgot about it.
I'm pretty sure the battery pack just had a bad connection becuase it just started working after messing with the batteries and the holder.
Jan 06, 2018, 04:23 PM

Furibee x215 connection

I have had same thing on first small crash. Plug broke off and wires come out of some where. Want to solder in place but not 100% sure of where they go.
Does any one have a pin out for V 1.4 not sure if it is the same as one without plugs or not.

Thanks
Jan 06, 2018, 05:53 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwb1979 View Post
I have had same thing on first small crash. Plug broke off and wires come out of some where. Want to solder in place but not 100% sure of where they go.
Does any one have a pin out for V 1.4 not sure if it is the same as one without plugs or not.

Thanks
As far as I know, they dont sell a board with the plugs
Jan 06, 2018, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwb1979 View Post

Thanks
It looks to be exactly the same but it doesn't matter just trace what is what as you solder them.

Link: Manual for Holybro Kakute F4 V1.4 Mini Flight Controller

Quick Reply