California couple used drone to deliver drugs - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Dec 28, 2017, 12:08 PM
Discussion

California couple used drone to deliver drugs

As much as I dislike threads that post links to articles I'll do it anyway. Really, the title says all you need to know other than the father had a 9 year old daughter in the house that had a vape pen stoked with weed.

https://www.newsmax.com/thewire/drug.../27/id/833992/

Questions that came to mind: Was the operator registered with the FAA? Since this was a commercial operation will he be prosecuted if he doesn't have a 107?

Posted only to reinforce the lunacy of pilot registration. Idiots gonna do what idiots want to do.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 28, 2017, 12:12 PM
I think it's time to fly.
Already been done here.
Latest blog entry: All things that fly.
Dec 28, 2017, 12:26 PM
Sorry. I read that thread but skipped clicking on the link that would have saved my embarrassment. My questions remain valid. Registration? Part 107? If the operator is not charged for those violations the entire registration requirement is a sham.

Quick Reply