Best RC Event (Opinions) - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Dec 28, 2017, 09:14 AM
Electric_RC
Discussion

Best RC Event (Opinions)

Just wanted to get opinions on what you think is the best RC event (in the U.S) to attend? My wife and I were planning on going to Joe Nall next year but since I have time thought I would ask.

My interest is in 3D, Scale, Jets.....

Interested in the big events that include demos, flying, things for sale (vendors), etc...
Last edited by jobinseattle; Dec 28, 2017 at 09:29 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 28, 2017, 09:41 PM
MK
MK
Joe Nall would be hard to beat! It's like Woodstock for R/C!
Dec 29, 2017, 02:38 AM
AeroDan
I heard or read somewhere, Top Gun would be the “Scale” event to attend if possible.
Dec 29, 2017, 05:43 AM
Electric_RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK
Joe Nall would be hard to beat! It's like Woodstock for R/C!
I looked at the Joe Nall threads last year at it looks impressive. I don't see me changing my plans but was curious if there are other events just as big.
Dec 30, 2017, 06:15 PM
Electric Coolhunter
I made it to NEAT in NY a number of years back and enjoyed it. There were nearly 300 pilots there.

Joe Nall is pretty much in a class by itself and is firmly on my bucket list.

Also on my bucket list is SEFF in GA, the Arizona Electric Festival and NEFI at the AMA site.

Ace in the Hole electric fly in in Las Vegas is a great regional event. Made it there once in 2012. Also plan on making it to the St George, UT event this fall, or sometime soon.

My favorite event of all time and on a short never miss list is a regional event for all types of small RC and other types of flying models: SMALL Steps in Little Rock, AR.
Latest blog entry: 2014 events and travel
Old Jan 02, 2018, 04:46 AM
complete23
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam).
Jan 07, 2018, 01:21 PM
NEAT Fair, if you are a model builder. This is the one where you are most likely to see airplanes designed or built by the participants.
RE

Quick Reply