Anyone flying multirotor FPV at the field these days? - RC Groups

Benton County R/C Aerodrome (Adair Village, Oregon, United States)

Dec 27, 2017, 10:04 PM
Discussion

Anyone flying multirotor FPV at the field these days?

I've been learning to fly my 250 racing quad for a couple months now and just found this field/group. My flying skills are a work in progress and I mostly just like cruising around the tree tops. It would be great to join up with some other FPV pilots and do some flying or low key racing. Is there anyone doing such a thing on a regular basis?

PS - What's the protocol for using the field as a new pilot? Just show up and abide by the rules?
(I signed up for an AMA membership, so all good there)
to remove ads between posts
Jan 03, 2018, 06:57 PM
I've flown at the field a couple times now and it's a good open space to practice, but otherwise too few obstacles to make things interesting for fpv I've run into a couple guys flying some cool planes, but no signs of a quad fpv group.

Hit me up if you're in the Albany/Corvallis area and looking for a buddy to go fly fpv with.
Jan 18, 2018, 05:40 PM
I used to fly FPV quads a couple of years ago but I've been too busy lately and I need to rebuild my quad to be flight ready. There are a few guys around that fly but I don't think they are active on this site. Keep checking back at the airfield, those guys fly fixed wings most of the time. If I manage to get back in the air I'll let you know and maybe we could do some flying, I know a couple of spots that are super fun. Good luck!

Scott

Quick Reply