JJRC JJPRO X3 HAX brushless gps quad - Page 2 - RC Groups
Jan 12, 2018, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanedi
received today ( in Belgium )
Mine now definitely arrived in Brazil! Thanks to Bpost!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 12, 2018, 04:50 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to share my review of the JJPro X3 HAX. Somebody shared a coupon under one of my other videos, SALE10, for 10% off any order over at RCmoment, and when I inquired about it... turns out it is valid until the end of the year, so... ENJOY!

I am planning to do some mods to this one to try and sort some stuff out, so will create a blog post for in my Blog, and also a thread here for it!

JJPro X3 HAX 1080p GLONASS GPS copter - it is a 50-50 thing! (11 min 32 sec)
Jan 12, 2018, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arxangel
Hey guys, just wanted to share my review of the JJPro X3 HAX. Somebody shared a coupon under one of my other videos, SALE10, for 10% off any order over at RCmoment, and when I inquired about it... turns out it is valid until the end of the year, so... ENJOY!

I am planning to do some mods to this one to try and sort some stuff out, so will create a blog post for in my Blog, and also a thread here for it!

https://youtu.be/yBf7bwHLpdw
Nice review Arxangel; loved the shots of the HAX in the air against the city. Whenever I get my HAX (mine has started a great world tour and is now in Brazil ) I sure will do some mods too: reduce jello by fixing the camera-lens, will probably add some extra EMI shielding under the GPS, balance the props and reposition the 5G antennas. Really hope JJRC/JJPRO (or Eachine or GoolRC) will come with a better camera module with a better, correctly placed 1080p30 camera with 5.8gHz FPV. Or maybe I'll just slap an Onepaa X2000 with FPVcradle underneath it and be done with it
Jan 13, 2018, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
Nice review Arxangel; loved the shots of the HAX in the air against the city. Whenever I get my HAX (mine has started a great world tour and is now in Brazil ) I sure will do some mods too: reduce jello by fixing the camera-lens, will probably add some extra EMI shielding under the GPS, balance the props and reposition the 5G antennas. Really hope JJRC/JJPRO (or Eachine or GoolRC) will come with a better camera module with a better, correctly placed 1080p30 camera with 5.8gHz FPV. Or maybe I'll just slap an Onepaa X2000 with FPVcradle underneath it and be done with it
I am also hoping for some other modules for this one... but if not.. the option to convert it to 5.8Ghz analogue did cross my mind!
Jan 13, 2018, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arxangel
I am also hoping for some other modules for this one... but if not.. the option to convert it to 5.8Ghz analogue did cross my mind!
I hope I'm wrong, but I have the feeling that they won't follow thru with other add-ons

How cool would a module be with 5.8gHz FPV combined with a camera with EIS and let's say 2K 30fps video *dreaming*
Jan 13, 2018, 06:05 AM
Quote:
I hope I'm wrong, but I have the feeling that they won't follow thru with other add-ons

How cool would a module be with 5.8gHz FPV combined with a camera with EIS and let's say 2K 30fps video *dreaming*
Hahahahaha! "dreaming" is probably right on the money!
Jan 14, 2018, 06:28 PM
Fly now crash later
mine shows still being between countries still. lol.
for the money i will be quite happy as its just for fun. beats any of my previous quads that didnt have GPS!
Jan 16, 2018, 03:10 PM
Fanedi, as you are in Belgium, can you connect to your smartphone with the WIFI FPV app to have live video?

I am still waiting for my Hax to arrive here in the Netherlands.
Jan 18, 2018, 03:05 AM
Looks like my X3 HAX has taken permanent residency in Brazil, but luckily I was able to work something out with GB so in the end I'm content how things got solved. But as a result I won't be able to report on the X3 quad itself.
Jan 18, 2018, 07:38 PM
Fly now crash later
Mine showed up a couple of days ago, a quick hover in the TV room checks out perfect. Too cold and windy for outside fun yet lol
Jan 22, 2018, 07:54 AM
My test
JJRC JJPRO X3 - First test [TomTop Courtesy] (4 min 33 sec)
Jan 22, 2018, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcofan76
Looks like your HAX copy is very well behaved
Jan 22, 2018, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Looks like your HAX copy is very well behaved
No onboard flight footage plus it was cut and editited when hovering you can see it drifts,only uncut footage will telll how well it was hovering but yes they are great sport flyers.
Last edited by Merch; Jan 22, 2018 at 11:57 AM.
Jan 22, 2018, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
No onboard flight footage plus it was cut and editited when hovering you can see it drifts,only uncut footage will telll how well it was hovering but yes they are great sport flyers.
Maybe 'very well' was indeed putting it a bit too strong

Well, I'm stuck with some HAX (white) batteries now, as the spares arrived Luckily I got a refund for the quad that went to the other (and wrong) side of the globe
Jan 22, 2018, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Maybe 'very well' was indeed putting it a bit too strong

Well, I'm stuck with some HAX (white) batteries now, as the spares arrived Luckily I got a refund for the quad that went to the other (and wrong) side of the globe
That sucks!!.....where are you going to buy the quad from now or are you still buying one?

Quick Reply