This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 25, 2017, 02:13 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Its Xmas Day and I am a little bored !

Its a nice day but the wind is up and a little harsh ...
So I was thinking whats on the back burner ...
The Eachine VR006 goggles for FPV sent to me for review by Banggood.com ..
I really was impressed by how nice they were , but there was this little focus issue ( My eyes are nearly 55 ) and I simply can not focus that far down . ( close )

So I opened up the googles and moved the screen about trying to see just where the screen might focus correctly ..
Yeah

Right in front of my eyes is the correct position for a nice crisp / sharp focus .. There is no way I can move the screen there .
It occurred to me that perhaps some corrective measures could be taken ..
Replacing the original focus screen , or adding focus screen to correct my focus limited eyes ..
I get the feeling the focus screen needs more magnification for my eyes ...
So thats my project : ( I really want to enjoy those goggles )

While I remember .. I did shoot a email off the Eachine about it .. ( probably had a few by now ) .
As well focus screen in Ebay ( feebay to some ) , are some what cheap ... So I purchased a few different ones to play with .
Being plastic , one can always cut to size ..

With the mail fully snail , I hope to be doing experiments in the new year .
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply