Dec 24, 2017, 09:22 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Jumper X68T Micro FPV Whoop Racer Flight Test Review (Made for T8SG Jumper)

Simply bind this Whoop FPV drone to your T8SG Jumper transmitter and fly. No Betaflight needed. Not available for retail sale just yet. Retail price has also not been set yet. But this wholesale site includes some specifications.

and here is its flight demonstration
Jumper X68T Micro FPV Whoop Racer Flight Test Review (8 min 7 sec)

Pros
- Intended to require no configuration via computer, such as Betaflight. Simply bind the Jumper transmitter using Bayang protocol, and go fly.
- Reasonable nice and tame Whoop flier. Good for beginner acro fliers. Should be a good FPV flier both indoors and out.
- FPV video was nice and clear from its installed camera.

Cons
- PID settings are very tame out of the box. Mainly for beginners. Not quite quick enough to complete a roll or a flip.
- Although Betaflight is not required, there is a port available for configuration to remedy the tame PIDs. However it requires an FTDI adapter that is not included with the package.
- Setup via Jumper did require reversing both Roll and Yaw stick commands. Hopefully this will be corrected in the final retail version.
- No instructions were included in the box. Switch selection positions for Angle and Acro mode selections had to be learned via trial and error. The fact that it used Bayang protocol was learned via the wholesale website.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 18, 2018, 04:33 PM
Hi I'm Davide, I'm a beginner but I'm determined in learning.
I've bought this drone, X68T with the Jumper T8SG but I'm having some problem to fly the drone; after around 1:30 minutes of hovering it fall to the ground. After touching the floor it starts hovering again but even I go at full throttle the drone won't rise​ higher than 5 cm from the floor. I've noticed that the motors get quite hot, do you think that this could be the cause of the problem? the drone has flow less than an hour. can you please help me? I also wanted to ask you where I can buy the USB cable to connect the drone to the PC?

Quick Reply