Dec 23, 2017, 07:48 PM
I heart EDFs!!
Thread OP
Rant

Sale advertised but not honored

After having major QC issues with my FMS Avanti, I tried to contact FMS about it. It took them a WEEK to get back in touch with me even though I sent requests in through Facebook messenger and through their contact us on their website. After all that, they offered me a $30 gift card for my troubles. Didn't really think I would use it after the terrible customer service I received but I changed my mind this weekend and decided I would pull the trigger on the 90mm Super Scorpion. They had a sale going on through Dec. 23rd (today) for 8% off and I decided to give them one more try. I have looked at it on their site a few times the past couple days pondering on it and it showed the sale price every single time. Get on to order it today and the sale prices are gone off of every single plane! So much for the sale being through the 23rd! I have once again tried to contact them about it but I am sure it will be a week before I hear back. I am just done with a company who has that bad of customer service. You'd swear HK bought them out the way they do business now. With a company like MotionRC that excels at customer service, I will just purchase what I want from them and if they don't carry it, then I won't buy it! I wish I understood why the RC industry seems to have so many companies that can't grasp simple customer service!

If anyone from MotionRC reads this, THANK YOU for the great customer service you always provide! I have bought a ton of planes and lipos and parts from you guys and y'all are top notch! My business with you guys just went up!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 08, 2018, 02:23 AM
I just purchased the FMS 70mm F-18 Super Hornet and after 7 days I haven't received an e-mail with an update on the shipping information. I have sent 3 e-mails and no response. I should of just bought a plane from Motion RC. Time to contact Paypal and open a case.
Jan 08, 2018, 08:24 AM
I heart EDFs!!
Thread OP
After all the trouble I had with FMS, I decided, against my better judgment, to still order a 90mm Super Scorpion since they finally contacted me back after a week and offered to extend the sale price. It has been 12 days and the package hasn't even left China yet. Needless to say, this was the last straw for me. MotionRC customer service is light years ahead of FMS!
Jan 12, 2018, 09:12 AM
I heart EDFs!!
Thread OP
Turns out I had to get a refund. After 16 days, they say they can't get it through customs because it has a motor on it.
Jan 19, 2018, 07:16 PM
Finally received my plane 16 days after placing order. The tracking number was only good for the final leg of trip. Plane is in great shape so can't complain but next time I will order from Motion RC.

Quick Reply