Powering HTS-SS Telemetry station - RC Groups
Dec 23, 2017, 01:48 PM
What could possibly go wrong?
Discussion

Powering HTS-SS Telemetry station

Hi, I'm soon to try out my HTS-SS based telemetry set in a new model. I was about to try and find, or if I had to make, a power y-lead to power the sensor station, but I've just seen a Hitec video about the telemetry that seems to show the HTS-SS being powered simply by plugging it into an unused servo connector on the Rx. My Rx is an Optima 9 and has spare channels, is this all I need to do? Or must it have its own feed direct from the battery?
Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Dec 27, 2017, 10:00 AM
What could possibly go wrong?
Consider this question closed, it does work

Quick Reply