This thread is privately moderated by ronaldopn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 22, 2017, 05:38 PM
Ronaldo Nogueira
Thread OP
Mini-HowTo

Turnigy G160 rewind (hpdLRK wye)

Step by step rewind of this 30cc equivalent motor.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 07, 2018, 09:27 PM
Master Prop Breaker
Looking through your blog reminds me of myself about 10-15yrs ago. Total RC nut! All I flew was electric, besides one big bird, 33% H9 edge 540 powered by a 3w106. Crashed and bought a new plane almost every week! Back then electric was expensive! After I had two boys things slowed to a crawl, built blue core foamys to get my fix while "babysitting" in my yard, 3D skills really took off flying in tight spots, was doing tail dragging, rolling harriers while dodging trees in my yard! Lol! Enjoy!
Jan 10, 2018, 05:26 PM
Ronaldo Nogueira
Thread OP
You're totally right, Chris, currently I'm an RC nut
I've been flying for about 4 years now (started alone, no RC club, no instructor, learned everything through the internet and practicing on the sim).
As a Mechanical Engineer I also love to understand how everything works and how I can optimize and extract the maximum performance of any system. I can say that half of the fun for me is flying while the other half is building.
Hope you get back soon to that crazy RC life and start flying the big birds again with the boys.
Ronaldo

Quick Reply