Dec 20, 2017, 11:05 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Another New Kit from LEGEND Model Boats

I thought I would post a future LEGEND Model Boat kit to be manufactured for your viewing and speculation. I know that the first thing everyone will say is what happened to the kits that I have already posted as future builds? Well they are already in the works as far as the power and running hardware packages have been laid out and we are in the process of making the specialty deck hard ware which is unique to each kit.

We are shooting for multiple kit releases next year providing my health stays good and the creek don’t rise. The first will be the already well over due Outboard SKI boat “Swish Blade”, in the beginning of the new year. Along with the already designed new kits and hardware being manufactured for them, I also keep my eye peeled for new and interesting subjects with the classic lines the wooden boat were noted for, to produce in kit form for our growing line of kits.

To this end I would like to present the 1964 “Cavalier 22’ Dory” in 1/8 scale. The model will be 33 1/4” in length with a beam of 12 5/16”, all wood kit with all running and deck hardware included, as with all Legend kits. I cannot give a time line on when the kit will be released or any pricing for the kit at this time, but only that the kit will be added to our lineup.

Here is a link to the Dory for you to enjoy along with a CAD drawing of the new LEGEND model Boat kit.

http://www.timelessboatworks.com/con...2cavalier-dory
to remove ads between posts
Dec 26, 2017, 02:35 AM
Very very nice Rich, always enjoy seeing your new kits, best wishes for a happy and productive 2018.

Quick Reply