Bush League Modz - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 17, 2017, 10:15 PM
Discussion

Bush League Modz

Bush League Modz ! ( Don't you just love them ? )

Here is one I just did today ...
I just love my DrillPro ( http://old4570.com/stuff/drill_pro.html ) = Review on my web ..

Anyhow .. The only thing that really was a bummer about this motor tool was the US plug ( Sorry guys ) .
And once I really came to the conclusion I loved this motor tool , I really needed to cut its plug off !

Once the plug was cut / butchered / removed I then cut and trimmed the + - wires and tinned them ( Solder )
I then screwed in the wires and put some electrical tape in the lead so as to be able to fit the plug cover firmly onto the lead and use a zip tie to hold it in place .

And if that sound easy , it was ! ( A seriously bush league mod )

Now my motor tool has the correct plug on it and we can live happily ever after ( ? ) ....
But seriously , this is one awesome motor tool that deserved the right plug on it .
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply