RealFlight 8 Digital Download

I've said for years I should be able to download RF8 and now that time has come! Read on for more information.

Splash

Great Planes RealFlight 8 Software Digital Download Now Available!

I'm a big fan of getting what I pay for as quick as possible and I love digital downloads. When I heard through the grapevine that it was available for RealFlight 8 I contacted Miss Natalie at Hobbico and she confirmed that is was now a fact and gave me a link.

Where is the Digital Download

While there isn't a lot of textual info I do have the link for the download purchase page:

Click here for the RF8 digital purchase page.

From Hobbico

About RealFlight 8

Get your hands on the ultimate RC experience Classic convenience meets enhanced capabilities in RealFlight 8! It brings back all the features and functionality of RF7.5 with several key upgrades. The same game-changing, supremely realistic physics which have drawn pilots to RealFlight since the first edition are back and further improved...and there’s so much more. The best part is, if you can run RealFlight 7.5 on your computer, you can run RealFlight 8!

RealFlight 8 - VR Flying from the Cockpit (8 min 23 sec)

Full RealFlight 8 Review

Read our full review on RealFlight 8 here.

Dec 17, 2017, 04:50 PM
Wandering IT geek
Hmmm... shall I give myself an early Christmas present...?
Mar 16, 2018, 11:31 AM
Anyone know if there is an RF8 upgrade disc option? I already have 7.5
Mar 27, 2018, 01:46 AM
Fly species-Helicoptera
Looks like it wont work with Transmitters over 8channels with the wired interface. Tower says "reach out to the manufacturer "what the hell does reach out mean ?Beg? what about "ask the manufacturer"? or better yet give people the answer if you want to sell your product.
Old Mar 27, 2018, 06:41 AM
Flyingade
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam). It is temporarily hidden while Flyingade edits it.

Quick Reply