NEW - QQ Cap 232EX

We have been keeping a secret from you at the request of the folks at Flex Innovations. Today they announced their newest bird - the QQ Cap 232EX. Read on for more info!

Splash

From Quique:

“We, the Flex Innovation team, are very excited about the QQ Cap 232EX, it truly has incredibly solid performance. An EPO foam plane in this size, this quality, this price and performance is rare and we are very proud to bring it to the market. The Cap is pure fun and it does it all with incredible strong control authority, smoothness, preciseness and very friendly handling. The night version is a pure to fly at dark or dusk with switchable on/off from radio brings some extra fun!

We are taking pre-orders and take the advantage of free shipping untill Jan 31st. As always if you have any question contact us at support@flexinnovations.com or call 866 310 3539.

Thank you! - Quique Somenzini - Team Flex Innovations

Photos

More Info From Flex

Scaled from the iconic Cap 232EX, World Champion Quique Somenzini designed the QQ Cap 232EX to create an experience never seen before. Optimized aerodynamics combined with the Aura 8 revive the Cap 232's flying performance to highest Flex Innovations standards. Carbon fiber is molded into the EPO foam throughout the fuselage and wings, plywood sub-frame secures the power system and the aluminum landing gear ensuring the airframe is lightweight and rigid. The QQ Cap 232EX offers astonishing rock-solid, stable 3D aerobatic capability, along with smooth, predictable precision flying.

The perfect “next step” 3D aerobatic airplane to follow the QQ Extra 300 or Mamba 10!

Flex Innovations has tuned and matched both the air-frame and power plant to offer amazing flight times of 7-12 minutes. The Cap 232EX comes factory preset with the latest Aura 8 version 1.5+ firmware allowing for increased stabilization and reduced “bounce back”. Aura 8 connects via USB to your windows Tablet or PC, ensuring you have full adjustment of all settings and the latest firmware updates from the Flex Innovations Team.

Premier Aircraft QQ Cap 232EX - Night Version (3 min 29 sec)

QQ Cap 232EX - Quique Somenzini One Pack, No Cuts (5 min 9 sec)

QQ Cap 232EX - Seth Arnold One Pack, No Cuts (6 min 0 sec)

The Night Version has an array of factory installed LED’s and includes an LED controller that is operated by your transmitter. The LED’s are operated off external 3s Li-Po or from the balancing connector of the 6s Li-Po motor pack . The internally mounted lights make the wings, fuselage, stab, and fin glow, creating an airplane that is bright but not blinding.

Features

• Pre-Programmed Aura 8 FW v1.5+ Advanced Flight Control System (installed)
  • No control coupling, something never seen on a Cap 232!
  • (4) Potenza DS33HV, high voltage metal gear high speed servos (installed)
  • Light wing loading for easy handling
  • 7 to 12-minute flight times depending on battery choice and throttle management
  • Large choice of batteries 2800 to 5200 mAh on 5S or 6S
  • Potenza 60 3D for amazing power and efficiency (installed)
  • Hobby Wing 80A ESC with external BEC 8A at 7.4V (installed)
  • Night LED controller operates lights by transmitter channel
  • Ball Link connections on all control surfaces
  • Scale lines, and extra scale details bring the Cap 232 to life!
  • Large battery compartment from top with single latch allows for easy access
  • Innovative plywood sub-frame connects the motor securely to the fuselage while providing superior battery mounting and cooling
  • Hollow wing with internal wood and carbon structure
  • 16 x 6" custom tooled Somenzini-Ribbe (SR) Prop for awesome grip at all speeds
  • 2-piece plug-in wing with removable SFG’s make transportation a breeze
  • Lightweight pilot bust included and easily removable for customization
  • 3.5mm Aluminum Main Landing Gear

Links - Learn More Here

Dec 15, 2017, 02:04 PM
Looks like a great flying airplane! I'd expect nothing less from Quique
Latest blog entry: MPX Dogfighter clearance sale!!
Dec 15, 2017, 03:12 PM
A known jerk has already given Seths video 7 dislikes from a fake account......Tony Harlem never stops bashing QQ planes or who ever flys them.........Another AWESOME PLANE from QQ.......
Dec 15, 2017, 03:42 PM
Well when you are the biggest looser and have no life I guess that is what you do. He realy should be in a mental institution.
Dec 15, 2017, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregertman
Well when you are the biggest looser and have no life I guess that is what you do. He realy should be in a mental institution.
His post is gone ....reported him when i saw post
Dec 16, 2017, 02:14 AM
Looking forward to getting mine real soon thanks to the guys from Flex

Chuck
Dec 16, 2017, 06:46 AM
AA6JB
Better bone up on those 3D skills Chucker!
Dec 16, 2017, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecheek1
A known jerk has already given Seths video 7 dislikes from a fake account......Tony Harlem never stops bashing QQ planes or who ever flys them.........Another AWESOME PLANE from QQ.......
He also has a good moan about the twisted planes, does anybody even pay attention anymore ?
Dec 17, 2017, 07:53 AM
Don't give in to gravity
Looks great!!! Time for a new plane .
Dec 17, 2017, 03:22 PM
got my pre-order in. With as much fun as I’ve had with the extra 300, I’m really looking forward to this plane.
Dec 17, 2017, 10:17 PM
HV servos, aluminum landing gear and ball links! Think I found a new home for my 6s 4000mah!
Dec 18, 2017, 10:48 AM
looks really nice!
Dec 18, 2017, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by partytimes08
HV servos, aluminum landing gear and ball links! Think I found a new home for my 6s 4000mah!
Do not get this plane as it is Way beyond your minor skill level.Send me all of your 6s batts and i will show U how to thrash this awesome plane about
Dec 18, 2017, 09:49 PM
Lol 6s is a waste in that tiny yard of your, you need to get this beast out into the open spaces and do some wide open throttle flying me thinks!
Dec 18, 2017, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by partytimes08
Lol 6s is a waste in that tiny yard of your, you need to get this beast out into the open spaces and do some wide open throttle flying me thinks!
HA Me thinks u might be right but it does fly slow and tight enough to give it a go

Quick Reply