Dec 15, 2017, 09:30 AM
Yeah, I can fly...
Discussion

Hotels for AEF

Here are some hotels closest to AEF.
If you do a search based on area code it would be 85207

Off US 60 near Power Rd. are the last few "good" hotels near the field. They are:
La Quinta Inn & Suites
Country Inn & Suites
Best Western Superstition Springs
Sleep Inn

There is also a Residence Inn and Hampton Inn off Higley and US 60. Both are fairly new.

On Power further North near Broadway is the Arizona Golf Resort and a Super 8 at Main/Power.

There's a bunch of rinky dink motels on Main but I wouldn't put my Mother-in-law in one of those

Further East there is a Best Western on Apache Trail. It's a little closer but not much.

As for discounts, I've never had a significant number of attendees to ask for one. Moving this earlier in Feb. you should avoid the slightly higher prices closer to Spring Training.

Feel free to post suggestions.
Last edited by wyldkrd; Dec 15, 2017 at 09:36 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 16, 2017, 10:38 AM
If it flys, I like it
Thank you - I just booked a hotel and definitely wanted to avoid the rinky dink motels!
Dec 19, 2017, 01:06 AM
Hi,

I've stayed at the Best Western at Superstition Springs. The Hotel was good and the location was excellent. About 10-15 minutes from the field and 5 minutes from many good restaurants, a movie theatre, and a major mall next door. Easy access from the freeway too.

I'm hoping to make it back to AEF, but will be breaking in a new RV and staying in a RV park.

Any recommendations for a good RV park near the field?
Dec 19, 2017, 08:36 AM
Yeah, I can fly...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickydee
Hi,

I've stayed at the Best Western at Superstition Springs. The Hotel was good and the location was excellent. About 10-15 minutes from the field and 5 minutes from many good restaurants, a movie theatre, and a major mall next door. Easy access from the freeway too.

I'm hoping to make it back to AEF, but will be breaking in a new RV and staying in a RV park.

Any recommendations for a good RV park near the field?
You can stay onsite if you want. We allow RV camping Th-Sa nights. Please PM if interested.
Dec 19, 2017, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the info, but my wife wants park amenities.
Dec 19, 2017, 04:08 PM
Yeah, I can fly...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickydee
Thanks for the info, but my wife wants park amenities.
If you Google RV Parks 85207 you will get all that are fairly close. Some are age restricted. I am sure one will meet your needs.
Dec 19, 2017, 04:14 PM
Thank you sir.
Old Jan 18, 2018, 05:46 AM
DK.Alice
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam).
Old Jan 18, 2018, 05:55 AM
DK.Alice
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam).

Quick Reply