ImpulseRC Reverb Freestyle Frame - Page 54 - RC Groups
Jun 09, 2018, 12:18 PM
Love the reliability and it was definitely the right choice to take it on vacation

Diving and cruising at Achen lake with a racing drone (2 min 47 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jun 09, 2018, 07:16 PM
Nice flying
Jun 12, 2018, 01:56 AM
Cool~
Last edited by libbyt; Jun 13, 2018 at 01:28 AM.
Jun 12, 2018, 09:56 AM
Wrong thread man. This is for the ImpulseRC Reverb, not Armattan or Foxeer
Jun 13, 2018, 04:23 PM
i bought the reverb because it was supposed to have no props in shot at 30 with superview and no props in shot at 25 with the wide setting. has the 30 mount been fixed to not show the props in shot when we use superview on a gopro session 5 ? or is anyone selling 31 and 26 mounts to fix this issue ?
Jun 13, 2018, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolitonFPV
i bought the reverb because it was supposed to have no props in shot at 30 with superview and no props in shot at 25 with the wide setting. has the 30 mount been fixed to not show the props in shot when we use superview on a gopro session 5 ? or is anyone selling 31 and 26 mounts to fix this issue ?

I fly a Reverb with a 30deg Mount and I fly superview. No props in shot for me. My mount is from Brain3D.
Jun 13, 2018, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by overbybr
I fly a Reverb with a 30deg Mount and I fly superview. No props in shot for me. My mount is from Brain3D.
thanks for the response, Brain3D only carry 20 , 30 and 40 but no 25. do they do custom prints ? because i found some 25 mounts on thingiverse.
Jun 14, 2018, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolitonFPV
thanks for the response, Brain3D only carry 20 , 30 and 40 but no 25. do they do custom prints ? because i found some 25 mounts on thingiverse.

The only way to know that would be to contact them. Ive got a 30deg brain3d Mount for a Reverb that I wont use anymore. Send me a PM if your interested.
Jun 14, 2018, 08:01 AM
Hey hello
Which PDB/OSD are you guys using on this frame with a KISS setup?
Jun 14, 2018, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cafu02
Hey hello
Some people have made the Steele PDB work. It will fit, but it's ugly. Others are waiting for the new Reverb PDB/OSD which should be out any day now, or as ImpulseRC likes to say... soon(TM). If you're flying KISS on an FrSky radio, you don't actually need an OSD. Your radio is capable of giving you mAh warnings and voltage warnings, as well as RSSI warnings. You can use LUA script to change your PID's, rates, VTX, and filter settings. I have a small KISS CC rig (3in) and that's how I fly that one. It's incredibly fun and I don't find myself trying to squeeze that last volt or two out of the pack before I have to land - I just fly until the lady on my radio says I've hit my mAh or voltage limits.
Jun 14, 2018, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by overbybr
Some people have made the Steele PDB work. It will fit, but it's ugly. Others are waiting for the new Reverb PDB/OSD which should be out any day now, or as ImpulseRC likes to say... soon(TM). If you're flying KISS on an FrSky radio, you don't actually need an OSD. Your radio is capable of giving you mAh warnings and voltage warnings, as well as RSSI warnings. You can use LUA script to change your PID's, rates, VTX, and filter settings. I have a small KISS CC rig (3in) and that's how I fly that one. It's incredibly fun and I don't find myself trying to squeeze that last volt or two out of the pack before I have to land - I just fly until the lady on my radio says I've hit my mAh or voltage limits.
Thanks
I have the Steel PDB on a alien setup which I really like. Having the CAM & V TX connected directly to the PDB is what i like most. I wish this was possible on the FC.
Jun 14, 2018, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Thanks
I have the Steel PDB on a alien setup which I really like. Having the CAM & V TX connected directly to the PDB is what i like most. I wish this was possible on the FC.
I run the piggy osd V2 and the standard reverb pdb with camera and osd power from unify. It works perfectly and looks neat.
Jun 14, 2018, 02:42 PM
the FrSky "welcome to Open TX" lady named is June.
Jun 14, 2018, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by machrider
the FrSky "welcome to Open TX" lady named is June.
'she talks to me a lot! Lately, I catch myself talking back to her.
Jun 15, 2018, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Hey hello
The new Kiss pdb/osd for Reverb!

Quick Reply