Dec 23, 2017, 07:01 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
Ohh well

Do really like the look of that telemetry display!!!
The Sun is out but my kids will be here,will they give me flight time fingers crossed..............if not i will just do a unboxed review later and could do a latenight hover outside who knows.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 23, 2017, 07:43 AM
Drone Collector
+1 on the TX display.

Has to be a first on a toy grade quad?.

Flies ok indoors for a gps quad.

Dual gps must mean one gps unit in the quad...the other in the TX?.
Dec 23, 2017, 08:08 AM
Can you please check the wifi channel (with some app like wifi analyzer you can see the 5G frequency). Thanks!
Dec 23, 2017, 10:11 AM
Thread OP
My kids and family say no flight time damn lol now the next few days the weather will be bad.........@ Fanguru will try check later.
Dec 23, 2017, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Runner 350
+1 on the TX display.

Has to be a first on a toy grade quad?.

Flies ok indoors for a gps quad.

Dual gps must mean one gps unit in the quad...the other in the TX?.
The Bugs2 also tells you distance, altitude and battery-status (both tx and craft) on the TX display So does for instance the Hubsan H502E (alternating), so there already have been some with telemetry
Dec 23, 2017, 10:04 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanguru
Can you please check the wifi channel (with some app like wifi analyzer you can see the 5G frequency). Thanks!
As you said 149 it is works with my sony xperia Z5 fine.
Dec 24, 2017, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
As you said 149 it is works with my sony xperia Z5 fine.

Well for android compatibility the same device can work for some countries and no more for some others.... It's not only a question of WiFi chipset compatibility with the 5/5.8G bands, it's also depending of local telecoms rules banning/allowing some channels ...
Dec 24, 2017, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
Well for android compatibility the same device can work for some countries and no more for some others.... It's not only a question of WiFi chipset compatibility with the 5/5.8G bands, it's also depending of local telecoms rules banning/allowing some channels ...
Exact, wifi region on the simcard define which channels will be available. I know that both of us have same problems also with the X21.
Dec 24, 2017, 05:25 AM
Thread OP
Eachine EX1 Unboxed Overview And How To Set Up (22 min 6 sec)
Dec 24, 2017, 06:15 AM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
The Bugs2 also tells you distance, altitude and battery-status (both tx and craft) on the TX display So does for instance the Hubsan H502E (alternating), so there already have been some with telemetry
Yeah, got you Pete.

But i was talking about the actual display. Doesn't look to be your regular LCD affair. Looks almost TFT.

Nice review Merch.
Dec 24, 2017, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Yeah, got you Pete.

But i was talking about the actual display. Doesn't look to be your regular LCD affair. Looks almost TFT.

Nice review Merch.
The display does look rather nice indeed
Dec 24, 2017, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanguru
Exact, wifi region on the simcard define which channels will be available. I know that both of us have same problems also with the X21.
One trick should be to reinstall a ROM without the simcard inserted first. Android shall maybe open some channels ....
Dec 24, 2017, 10:09 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Yeah, got you Pete.

Nice review Merch.
I was half falling asleep doing that review lol thanks!!!...........i got 2 buttons mixed up one key take off and land are the 2 buttons to the right of the LCD screen once the motors are armed.

Have a great christmas all drink and be merry
Last edited by Merch; Dec 24, 2017 at 10:21 AM.
Dec 24, 2017, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
One trick should be to reinstall a ROM without the simcard inserted first. Android shall maybe open some channels ....
Yes but i have a lot of stuff with code generated password and BTC wallet I'm not going to reset the phone .. and it's not a solution that can suit everyone,
Dec 25, 2017, 08:17 AM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
I was half falling asleep doing that review lol thanks!!!...........i got 2 buttons mixed up one key take off and land are the 2 buttons to the right of the LCD screen once the motors are armed.

Have a great christmas all drink and be merry
All drink and be merry i can do.

All the best.

Quick Reply