Eachine EX1 Brushless Double GPS WIFI FPV With 1080P HD Camera Quadcopter Main Thread - Page 4 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Dec 20, 2017, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanguru
Eachine confirms that there's not a double wifi channel!!
From where did you find this info by email?
to remove ads between posts
Dec 20, 2017, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
Hopefully if the EX1 has dual GPS it won't have this problem.........looks like i will have a great christmas present as it says expected delivery 24th
Perhaps X3 is dual GPS too ?
Dec 20, 2017, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanedi
Perhaps X3 is dual GPS too ?
Did you read my post?...........you say Eachine confirms that there's not a double wifi channel, are you talking about GPS if so you never answered my question.
Dec 20, 2017, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Did you read my post?...........you say Eachine confirms that there's not a double wifi channel, are you talking about GPS if so you never answered my question.
I said nothing about double wifi channel ! .. probably somebody else .... edited FANGURU
Last edited by fanedi; Dec 20, 2017 at 06:29 PM.
Dec 20, 2017, 09:08 PM
Quote:
I said nothing about double wifi channel ! .. probably somebody else .... edited FANGURU
Probably scotch induced
Dec 20, 2017, 10:04 PM
Quote:
My mistake sorry......it was Fanguru that said that you are right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino54
Probably scotch induced
lol
Last edited by Merch; Dec 20, 2017 at 10:22 PM.
Dec 21, 2017, 03:04 AM
Quote:
From where did you find this info by email?
Banggood answer.
Dec 21, 2017, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanguru
Banggood answer.
Ok but we still need test flights to see if the EX1 has the same problems as the X3.
Dec 22, 2017, 11:33 AM
Look what my cat got...............more to come.

Dec 22, 2017, 05:31 PM
I just recevied the EX1 today after 3pm by that time it was already getting dark so no test flight today...........the seal on the box was already open no idea why maybe they tested it first.
Tomorrow i have my kids around for a christmas gathering i might be able to sweet talk them just for a 10 minute flight but it also depends on the weather.

The quad does connect to the Eachine fly App but with no picture so i had to download the JJRC X3 App,get it HERE,i thought the battery in the bugs B2C was hard to get out the quad but this one is even harder there is also no writing on the battery telling you how much mah it is even tho we know it's a 2s 7.4v 2000mah lipo.
The quad has a good weight to it and there is no flex in the arms at all with a nice shiney gloss finish,not really had a good look over it all but i will soon.

I'm very busy with christmas and all,will post a video up unboxed and hovering in the house if i can that's as much as i can do atm.
Got a new camera for christmas still trying to get used to the setting on it so sorry for the bad lighting on the pictures below even tho i had 2 bright led lights up full blast...........more pictures uploading..........

Last edited by Merch; Dec 22, 2017 at 10:25 PM.
Dec 22, 2017, 06:33 PM
Will be interesting to see/hear/read how the EX-1 performs.

Do I even see a readout of the quads orientation on the display? That little 'compass' with an arrow?
Dec 22, 2017, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
Will be interesting to see/hear/read how the EX-1 performs.

Do I even see a readout of the quads orientation on the display? That little 'compass' with an arrow?
You do indeed........i don't have time to unbox and reveiw it.........too late and very busy,but i did hover it indoors to deplete some of the battery if you want i will upload it but it's nothing special.
Dec 22, 2017, 06:48 PM
Quote:
You do indeed........i don't have time to unbox and reveiw it.........too late and very busy,but i did hover it indoors to deplete some of the battery if you want i will upload it but it's nothing special.
Cool

Nah, just show some proper flying when you have the time. Meanwhile I'm waiting on my X3; will probably take quite a while to get here with all those festive end-of-the-year days
Dec 22, 2017, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
Cool

Nah, just show some proper flying when you have the time. Meanwhile I'm waiting on my X3; will probably take quite a while to get here with all those festive end-of-the-year days
Already uploaded it lol.

Eachine EX1 Brushless GPS Quadcopter Indoor Hover (3 min 40 sec)
Dec 23, 2017, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Ohh well

Do really like the look of that telemetry display!!!

Quick Reply