Eachine EX1 Brushless Double GPS WIFI FPV With 1080P HD Camera Quadcopter Main Thread - Page 3 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Dec 15, 2017, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
Interesting pictures thanks; did you also had a peek into the camera module?
I opened it 2 times to see if there was any kind of switch or bridge to do, but I did not take a picture of it. Tomorrow I'll open it and I'll publish the photos here.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 16, 2017, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanguru
I opened it 2 times to see if there was any kind of switch or bridge to do, but I did not take a picture of it. Tomorrow I'll open it and I'll publish the photos here.
Where you able to distinguish the wifi-transmitter, or is that incorporated into the cameras circuitery?
Dec 16, 2017, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Where you able to distinguish the wifi-transmitter, or is that incorporated into the cameras circuitery?
2 separated boards

more images here https://imgur.com/gallery/VLKES
Dec 16, 2017, 06:04 AM
Quote:
2 separated boards

more images here https://imgur.com/gallery/VLKES
Cool! And thanks!

Interesting. Maybe I'm thinking wrong, but that looks to me that it shouldn't be too difficult to remove that 5Gwifi board and exchange it for a 5.8gHz vTx
Dec 16, 2017, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Cool! And thanks!

Interesting. Maybe I'm thinking wrong, but that looks to me that it shouldn't be too difficult to remove that 5Gwifi board and exchange it for a 5.8gHz vTx
Ow nice pictures and thanks,now a big bright lightbulb has went of in my head
Dec 16, 2017, 09:11 AM
I'm back now from the first flight with the X3.
- photos and videos are upside down
- decent photo / video quality (1080p)
- the drone suffers from an annoying drift even in gps mode
- Automatic RTH led the drone to be ungovernable, practically flying away. I struggled to bring it back to the ground.

Here's the video. Turn on SUBS and Auto translate from Italian to English.

JJPRO X3. Per ora un bel NO [l'ho quasi perso] (15 min 12 sec)
Last edited by Fanguru; Dec 16, 2017 at 11:39 AM.
Dec 16, 2017, 02:27 PM
Quote:
I'm back now from the first flight with the X3.
- photos and videos are upside down
- decent photo / video quality (1080p)
- the drone suffers from an annoying drift even in gps mode
- Automatic RTH led the drone to be ungovernable, practically flying away. I struggled to bring it back to the ground.

Here's the video. Turn on SUBS and Auto translate from Italian to English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGTgTJUCMZw

So you took the quad apart first then tested it?.................maybe you did something wrong when putting it back together?
Dec 16, 2017, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
So you took the quad apart first then tested it?.................maybe you did something wrong when putting it back together?

Well, i think is practically impossible, I did not touch anything. Only open, photographed and closed. The internal wiring is done well, there are no stray wires or rough connectors.

The first minutes of flying were nice. It started strange behaviors after some time.
Last edited by Fanguru; Dec 16, 2017 at 03:24 PM.
Dec 16, 2017, 07:10 PM
Well, my JJPRO X3 is on its way.

@Merch: maybe change the title to include the JJPRO X3 HAX and GoolRC Binge1 too?? All 3 quads look to be pretty much te same except for their color.
Last edited by Pixelpeter; Dec 17, 2017 at 05:36 AM. Reason: adding
Dec 17, 2017, 08:45 AM

Not sure that Hax and Binge = EX-1

Quote:

@Merch: maybe change the title to include the JJPRO X3 HAX and GoolRC Binge1 too?? All 3 quads look to be pretty much te same except for their color.
The H3 Hax and the Binge may be the same. But the Eachine is advertised with dual GPS and costs more. Am thinking that the EX-1 may have an improved GPS system compared to the other two? I should be able to confirm that in the near future.

Anyways, here is my review of the JJPRO X3 HAX. In a nutshell, its GPS system could be better.
Dec 17, 2017, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by t00nz843z
The H3 Hax and the Binge may be the same. But the Eachine is advertised with dual GPS and costs more. Am thinking that the EX-1 may have an improved GPS system compared to the other two? I should be able to confirm that in the near future.

Anyways, here is my review of the JJPRO X3 HAX. In a nutshell, its GPS system could be better.
Didn't notice that difference in the discription of the quads But then again: other things have been claimed before on chinese sites Will be interesting to see if there's a difference between the three quads
Dec 17, 2017, 01:10 PM
Quote:

There is already a thread open for the X3 so i will keep it as Eachine EX1

Quote:
Didn't notice that difference in the discription of the quads But then again: other things have been claimed before on chinese sites Will be interesting to see if there's a difference between the three quads
This is what i was saying all along is Eachine always does something different with there quads and hopefully it does not have the problem the X3 Hax does.
I will have my EX1 soon then we will find out if they have changed anything,there is one thing i don't like is altitude hold,GPS and RTH all on the one switch not a great idea imo.
Last edited by Merch; Dec 18, 2017 at 04:12 PM.
Dec 17, 2017, 04:30 PM
Q101 drone behaves like mine. My drone, in addition, started toilet b.e. during rth with heavy drifting.
Hope that ex1 will be different.
Dec 19, 2017, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Q101 drone behaves like mine. My drone, in addition, started toilet b.e. during rth with heavy drifting.
Hope that ex1 will be different.
Hopefully if the EX1 has dual GPS it won't have this problem.........looks like i will have a great christmas present as it says expected delivery 24th
Dec 20, 2017, 07:44 AM
Eachine confirms that there's not a double wifi channel!!

Quick Reply