Eachine EX1 Brushless Double GPS WIFI FPV With 1080P HD Camera Quadcopter Main Thread - Page 2 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Dec 14, 2017, 06:28 AM
Just found a video with the JJRC JJPRO HAX X3 showing actual onboard video; there's jello, but the guy is flying in pretty strong winds. Plus I doubt he balanced the props.

JJRC GPS $130 JJPRO X3 HAX CAMERA TEST 1080P Camera Wifi FPV Dual Mode Quadcopter (7 min 33 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Dec 14, 2017, 06:55 AM
here over a vid from JAY DRONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
I am guessing here!......but i think Q101 got the JJRC X3 or he got a very early pre released EX1,if you look at the video again it shows you max 128GB micro SD card.
it has .. seen on "soul force quads" X3 video
Last edited by fanedi; Dec 14, 2017 at 09:30 AM.
Dec 14, 2017, 07:29 AM
So this is basically a re-branded JJRC X3 HAX
Latest blog entry: Xiaomi MITU Mini Drone Review
Dec 14, 2017, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechTronic9000
So this is basically a re-branded JJRC X3 HAX
Or aka the Goolrc Binge 1

3 different names, 3 different colors, same quadcopter

BTW: kinda looks to me that the 'camera module' also includes the wifi transmitter (2 antennas sticking out in some of the pictures). Now wouldn't it be cool it the wifi-component was easily removed and replaced with a small 5.8 gHz vTx ?
Dec 14, 2017, 10:04 AM
Oops, I did it again

Just ordered a white JJPro X3 over at GB, as it was the cheapest there (mail only sale now) and they already have spares up, so I could order some batteries there too.

BTW: dj soul force's video also included some aerial footage (at the end), and all the telemetry on the controller looks pretty neat (around 10:00):

JJPRO X3 HAX "SNEAK PEEK!" [ENTRY LEVEL GPS DRONE] (15 min 34 sec)
Last edited by Pixelpeter; Dec 14, 2017 at 10:27 AM. Reason: adding video
Dec 14, 2017, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
Oops, I did it again

Just ordered a white JJPro X3 over at GB, as it was the cheapest there (mail only sale now) and they already have spares up, so I could order some batteries there too.

BTW: dj soul force's video also included some aerial footage (at the end), and all the telemetry on the controller looks pretty neat (around 10:00):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jup9UZdRu4g
I seen those videos and noticed the jello too but Eachine always changes something on there quads so you might see some differences,also who cloned who?
I would like to see more on the EX1 but no one has got theres yet,mine has been shipped already

Congratz on your order keep us updated
Dec 15, 2017, 08:45 AM
Pay attention: the cam transmits on 149ch (not the usual 36 like the bugs2 b2w). This frequency isn't supported for most EU contries.
Also my Xiaomi note 4x (china phone) do not receive this channel. I've a non-FPV X3 to review. Very sad, and more sad that JJRC doensn't give me an answer regarding a way to switch from 149 to 36ch (like the b2w do).
Dec 15, 2017, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanguru
Pay attention: the cam transmits on 149ch (not the usual 36 like the bugs2 b2w). This frequency isn't supported for most EU contries.
Also my Xiaomi note 4x (china phone) do not receive this channel. I've a non-FPV X3 to review. Very sad, and more sad that JJRC doensn't give me an answer regarding a way to switch from 149 to 36ch (like the b2w do).
How do you know you cannot receive this channel if you have a non-FPV version?
Last edited by Pixelpeter; Dec 15, 2017 at 10:27 AM.
Dec 15, 2017, 11:02 AM
Quote:
How do you know you cannot receive this channel if you have a non-FPV version?
It's a standard X3 with 5G FPV. But it's a NON fpv because of i can't connect my phone to the drone wifi. I tested the wifi channel installing Wifi Analyzer on my Android TV Box that shows the 149ch.
Dec 15, 2017, 11:34 AM
Quote:
That's not good............another thing is Eachine always changes something in there quads even firmware so it might work on ch36,my EX1 should be here on or before the 23rd so fingers crossed it will work with my xperia Z5 international phone or i can try other family members phones and tablets.
Dec 15, 2017, 12:52 PM
Quote:
It's a standard X3 with 5G FPV. But it's a NON fpv because of i can't connect my phone to the drone wifi. I tested the wifi channel installing Wifi Analyzer on my Android TV Box that shows the 149ch.
Oh I see; that's bad news then as I cannot cancel my order anymore
Dec 15, 2017, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Oh I see; that's bad news then as I cannot cancel my order anymore
I hope JJRC answers to my email with a key-combo to choose the channel like Mjx B2W.
If you have 2 minutes to invest, please ask to service@ if this switching is programmed someway
http://www.jjrc.com/support/contact.html

Finger crossed.
Dec 15, 2017, 03:09 PM
Quote:
I hope JJRC answers to my email with a key-combo to choose the channel like Mjx B2W.
If you have 2 minutes to invest, please ask to service@ if this switching is programmed someway
http://www.jjrc.com/support/contact.html

Finger crossed.
As you apparently already got a X3, isn't it possible you got an early pre-production copy?
Last edited by Pixelpeter; Dec 15, 2017 at 03:19 PM.
Dec 15, 2017, 05:03 PM
Quote:
As you apparently already got a X3, isn't it possible you got an early pre-production copy?
I bought it in order to make a review, but i think is a normal copy, shipped to every customer.

Here you will find some pics of internal boards
http://www.cosecinesi.it/novita/jjpr...ards-pictures/
Dec 15, 2017, 05:10 PM
Quote:
I bought it in order to make a review, but i think is a normal copy, shipped to every customer.

Here you will find some pics of internal boards
http://www.cosecinesi.it/novita/jjpr...ards-pictures/
Interesting pictures thanks; did you also had a peek into the camera module?

Quick Reply