Eachine EX1 Brushless Double GPS WIFI FPV With 1080P HD Camera Quadcopter Main Thread - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Dec 12, 2017, 12:22 PM
New Product

Eachine EX1 Brushless Double GPS WIFI FPV With 1080P HD Camera Quadcopter Main Thread

Maybe a smaller contender to the Bugs B2W with lesser specs or will it surprise us?..........It looks to fly really well in the promo video and the transmitter is more hobby grade plus you have the option to remove the camera and place one of your choice there,when will it be in stock,soon i hope.
I will post my review when samples are sent out,have fun discussing about what i hope will be a little gem as i already own the B2C and love it.

Eachine EX1, fantastic GPS drone with a 1080p HD camera ! (2 min 20 sec)

https://www.banggood.com/Eachine-EX1-Brushless-Double-GPS-WIFI-FPV-With-1080P-HD-Camera-RC-Drone-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1234745.html?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN

Description:
Brand name:EACHINE
Item name: EX1
Frequency : 2.4G
Channel : 4CH
Gyro:6 Axis
Motor Type: 2300KV 1806 Brushless Motor
ESC: 2S 12A
Control Distance: 500m
WIFI FPV Distance: 200m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Battery: 7.4V 2000mAh Lipo battery (included)
Charging time: 60-120mins
Flying Time: 15-17mins
Color: White
Product size (L x W x H): 40 x 40 x 7.5 cm
Package size (L x W x H): 31 x 26 x 16 cm

Features:
Come with 1080P HD WIFI camera.
Brushless Motor strong power to the quadcopter.
With outdoor GPS positioning function, the GPS system allows precise positioning and automatic position hold, ensuring better stability and safer flights.
WIth indoor altitude hold function can set height.
Mobile phone WiFi control, FPV by mobile phone screen.
WIth GPS one key return to home function, the drone can be controlled to return to home at one key.
With auto low-voltage return to home function, the drone will return to the location when the battery voltage is low.
With auto signal loss return to home function, drone will return to the location where the transmitter is when lost connection to the transmitter.
With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
4 Channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly and rolling 360
It has 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control

Functions: GPS, Headless mode, One key return, Auto return, Forward/backward,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light

Package Included:
1 x Eachine EX1 Quadcopter With Camera
1 x Transmitter
1 x 7.4V 2000mAh Lipo Battery
4 x Propeller
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x Phone Holder
1 x Manual
Last edited by Merch; Dec 18, 2017 at 05:11 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 12, 2017, 12:23 PM
Reserved.
Dec 12, 2017, 01:15 PM
Will there be other 'pods' to exchange with the 1080p one?

Video also showed an 'electronic fence':

And does the screen show telemetry?

Does look interesting anyway
Dec 12, 2017, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
Will there be other 'pods' to exchange with the 1080p one?

Video also showed an 'electronic fence':

And does the screen show telemetry?

Does look interesting anyway

I'm sure they might have different pods and by the looks of the screen it shows telemetry as for electronic fence maybe that's some kind of minimum distance you can set the quad to then it returns back to you but all this is unknown atm.
Dec 13, 2017, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
I'm sure they might have different pods and by the looks of the screen it shows telemetry as for electronic fence maybe that's some kind of minimum distance you can set the quad to then it returns back to you but all this is unknown atm.
Yes it has telemetry (distance, height, speed, battery power), and it has default electronic fence turned on with 300m horizontal, 100m vertical. It can easily be turned off by wiggling the roll trim buttons right and left until you hear a beep.

This model is produced by JJRC JJPRO as their X3 Hax, and rebranded as Eachine EX1 (Banggood), and GoolrRC Binge (TomTop), but they are all one and the same. I'm kind of surprised that I haven't seen a Furibee (GearBest) rebrand version yet Anyways, I got one in for review, but am having problems getting any GPS satellites to lock on.

For other reviewers out there, you're going to need to download its app from the China download website, as the Google Play version of the needed app has not yet been updated to recognize the quadcopter's WiFi stream. By the way, this requires a 5G (802.11ac) WiFi capable phone or tablet to view the stream.
Dec 13, 2017, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by t00nz843z
Yes it has telemetry (distance, height, speed, battery power), and it has default electronic fence turned on with 300m horizontal, 100m vertical. It can easily be turned off by wiggling the roll trim buttons right and left until you hear a beep.

This model is produced by JJRC JJPRO as their X3 Hax, and rebranded as Eachine EX1 (Banggood), and GoolrRC Binge (TomTop), but they are all one and the same. I'm kind of surprised that I haven't seen a Furibee (GearBest) rebrand version yet Anyways, I got one in for review, but am having problems getting any GPS satellites to lock on.

For other reviewers out there, you're going to need to download its app from the China download website, as the Google Play version of the needed app has not yet been updated to recognize the quadcopter's WiFi stream. By the way, this requires a 5G (802.11ac) WiFi capable phone or tablet to view the stream.
Thanks for that info Q101; that telemetry makes it a lot more interesting and kinda on the same level as the Bugs2.

Cool to see more and more cheaper, smaller brushless GPS quads
Dec 13, 2017, 03:27 PM
Well got the satellites to lock on. It required turning on the quadcopter, and leaving it on the ground for about 15 minutes (it needs to figure out that it's no longer in China). At about 15 minutes, you should have sufficient satellites for a fix. At that point, recommend doing its compass calibration. For future flights, the satellite lock on takes only about a minute.
Dec 13, 2017, 05:37 PM
Quote:
it needs to figure out that it's no longer in China
LOL too funny!!!
Dec 13, 2017, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Well got the satellites to lock on. It required turning on the quadcopter, and leaving it on the ground for about 15 minutes (it needs to figure out that it's no longer in China). At about 15 minutes, you should have sufficient satellites for a fix. At that point, recommend doing its compass calibration. For future flights, the satellite lock on takes only about a minute.
Cheers 101....so you got the Eachine EX1?...........15 minutes to lock on to satelites at first wow,maybe it might be different for the UK who knows.
Dec 13, 2017, 09:14 PM
Eachine EX1 now in stock get one before there gone!!
Dec 14, 2017, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Eachine EX1 now in stock get one before there gone!!
Almost ordered the white X3 on GB cause it was much cheaper there than the red Tomtop Binge and the black Banggood EX1 until I realised I didn't see a cardslot on that camera. So ...

@Q101: does the camera have a cardslot or is the video recorded onto the mobile device? If so, that's a dealbreaker for me.
Dec 14, 2017, 05:41 AM
congratulations to JJpro, eachine ... There are already a lot of spare parts ...
( not the same for Hornet 2 .. no one ! ... shame to JYU)
Last edited by fanedi; Dec 14, 2017 at 05:46 AM.
Dec 14, 2017, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
Almost ordered the white X3 on GB cause it was much cheaper there than the red Tomtop Binge and the black Banggood EX1 until I realised I didn't see a cardslot on that camera. So ...

@Q101: does the camera have a cardslot or is the video recorded onto the mobile device? If so, that's a dealbreaker for me.
I am guessing here!......but i think Q101 got the JJRC X3 or he got a very early pre released EX1,if you look at the video again it shows you max 128GB micro SD card.
Dec 14, 2017, 06:53 AM
Quote:
I am guessing here!......but i think Q101 got the JJRC X3 or he got a very early pre released EX1,if you look at the video again it shows you max 128GB micro SD card.
Just found this video, and it indeed mentions the X3 is recording to card (128 GB card showed); also shows the telemetry (very briefly)

JJRC JJPRO X3 Hax 1080p HD FPV Wi-Fi Drone (2 min 30 sec)

In case Eachine/GoolRC/JJRC are reading this: would be very cool AND a first if you would develop a camera-pod for this quad with 5.8 gHz fpv!!
Dec 14, 2017, 07:20 AM
hello

Can we put hubsan ( bigger ) blades on this one ?

Quick Reply