NewBeeDrone Colored Cockroach Frames and Kits - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

NewBeeDrone Colored Cockroach Frames and Kits

NewBeeDrone has listened to customer feedback and is bringing 4 new colors to the cockroach frame. They have Black, yellow, pink and blue so you can customize your micro and get the look you want.

Splash

Add a splash of color to your Micro

NewBeeDrone has listened to customer feedback and is bringing 4 new colors to the cockroach frame. They have Black, yellow, pink and blue so you can customize your micro and get the look you want. NewBeeDrone worked with the manufacturer to ensure that the new color frames were just as durable as the original so you can count on them holding up during extreme crashes. They said the new colors are being released as complete kits first, but they should have individual frames available by Christmas.

Check out the new colors at NewBeeDrone

Dec 12, 2017, 03:15 PM
I LOVE MINE. Best tiny whoop I have flown. Everything snapped in place in minutes. You guys are rocken it.
Dec 14, 2017, 03:16 PM
Quads & Planes, cant beat them
Having the color choice will be great!
Dec 14, 2017, 03:33 PM
Regurgitation Utensil.
Wish they'd also do a ductless frame for 7mm motors
Dec 14, 2017, 10:00 PM
Very Soft Target

Queen Bee, they called her

I was thinking today how much I would love a regular Cockroach frame, but in 7mm (maybe even with snippable tabs like the 6mm, so you could run 7x20s). Seems like a perfect fit with the rest of the product line. 7mm Beebrain V2 = I'm making one if they get the things in stock, but I have to use a BetaFPV frame. (RIT dye optional)
Dec 14, 2017, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanuser
Wish they'd also do a ductless frame for 7mm motors
One of the users (notfastenuf) over on the micromotorwarehouse forums has made a superlight 3d printed one that looks like it has impressive performance:

https://community.micro-motor-wareho...printable/5076
Dec 14, 2017, 11:03 PM
Regurgitation Utensil.
yeah. seen that one thanks. actually have one printed, just haven't flown it.
was looking for something lighter/stronger than 3d printed.

Quick Reply