Dec 11, 2017, 08:29 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Discussion

More revelations of top DOJ inner connections behind Trump dossier.

Wife of demoted DOJ official Bruce Ohr worked for firm behind anti-Trump dossier.
Quote:
A senior Justice Department official demoted last week for concealing his meetings with the men behind the anti-Trump “dossier” had even closer ties to Fusion GPS, the firm responsible for the incendiary document, than have been disclosed, Fox News has confirmed: The official’s wife worked for Fusion GPS during the 2016 election.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...p-dossier.html
Dec 11, 2017, 08:31 PM
WAPO is trashing Fusion...house of cards is falling....but still they mock him
Dec 11, 2017, 09:20 PM
Sharing lunch with Jonesy.
Everyone is in bed with GPS Fusion in one way or another EXCEPT Trump... Hmmm
Latest blog entry: Jonesy's mausoleum
Dec 11, 2017, 09:48 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks View Post
Everyone is in bed with GPS Fusion in one way or another EXCEPT Trump... Hmmm
With eight years to do this with and with a guy like bo steering the ship to get it done, its getting clearer and clearer that one of the major things they did was to perform the typical act of infiltrating all the key positions of power they could with their radical activist puppets.
Dec 12, 2017, 10:29 AM
I smell lithium now
Refresh my memory... was Ohr in a position to provide FusionGPS with information from the wiretapping of the Trump camapign through his wife? My nose tells me that's why she was on their payroll...

States that went red in '16 ought to have standing. It would be nice to have a collection of state police agencies investigate.
Dec 12, 2017, 04:20 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by D B Cooper View Post
Refresh my memory... was Ohr in a position to provide FusionGPS with information from the wiretapping of the Trump camapign through his wife? My nose tells me that's why she was on their payroll...

States that went red in '16 ought to have standing. It would be nice to have a collection of state police agencies investigate.
Position is a interesting term as many people were in a positions to provide them with info, the matter is did they or did they not.

For Ohr though I'm pretty sure its been confirmed he had at least two basically secret meetings with GPS and at multiple stages through the process of the campaigns and I think one after Trump won but before he was sworn in?

In the end since they were all completely secret and probably nothing is out there like wiretaps of those meetings, we probably will never know just went on and what was passed, but I don't think they went through all this to meet to talk about their grandchildren

Quick Reply