Betaflight Hive Backpack

The mother of all FPV backpacks in in pre-order! Check out the Hive, available from FPV Model.

Splash

Design Based on Extensive User Feedback

The new Hive from Betaflight is more than just a backpack for carrying your quad, it's a traveling solution for the serious quad flyer that can carry multiple airframes, a transmitter, batteries, accessories, a computer, GoPro, and so much more!

The interior is similar to a DSLR-style camera backpack, allowing for multiple configurations, thanks to Velcro-attached compartment dividers. A dedicated LiPo storage bag can hold up to 30 4s 1500mAh packs, while a forward-facing GoPro mount allows for capturing every moment as you hike into that sweet hidden FPV spot.

CLICK HERE for more info on the new Betaflight Hive Backpack, available at FPV Model.

From FPV Model:

This is the Betaflight Hive Backpack. The design of this bag has taken many months and even after we released it for pre-orders, customer suggestions kept making us go back to the "final" prototype and add some of their suggestions. In reality, this is not just a backpack that was designed by us but its more of a backpack that has been designed and then re-design by users like you. We do our best to listen to your feed back and that is proven in the design of this backpack. Requests for hard shell covers, reverse the orientation of the side pockets, make the hand held carry bgk into a liposafe fire resistant bag are just a few of the suggestion that we went back and updated during the design process. After reviewing the final, final prototype we here at FPVMODEL feel like the user sugguestions weve received from our clients and friends on facebook, have helped make certain that this bag has the best quality and features available. More pictures of the final prototype will be updated soon. We think youre gonna like them.

The overall design of this backpack is geared towards those that are serious fliers and have multiple quads and many tools and accessories that they carry with them while traveling by air or even just to the local field.

Betaflight Hive Backpacks are performance tested, at fully loaded capacity, using our strict control standards. Before we offer this product for sale, it is put through test to ensure itís strength, durability, and dependability that is represented by the most demanding frequent travelling quad pilots. This attention to quality results in us (FPVMODEL) and (Betaflight) being able to offer the best warranty in the industry. Click here for the backpack warranty or download the PDF.

Features:

• International carry-on size compatibility for air travel.
  • Dedicated lap-top pocket
  • Dedicated lipo bag
  • Elastic daisy chain tool panel for your hex drivers and other hand held tools.
  • Large interior pocket for carrying props with hard shell cover on the bag for added protection from outside forces.
  • 1680D ballistic nylon bag material for long life durability.
  • Featuring the best zippers in the market made by YKK to ensure long lasting zipper life.
  • Contoured adjustable padded harness with height adjustable chest strap.
  • Rain cover that pulls out from bottom panel pocket for fast rain protection.
  • Exterior Dimensions: 56 x 34 x 18cm

Last edited by Matt Gunn; Dec 11, 2017 at 10:22 AM..
Dec 11, 2017, 11:10 AM
I pulled the trigger on a pre-order of this a while back. Hoping it will make the perfect FPV backback for wings.
Dec 11, 2017, 11:58 AM
Way too expensive for me. It's nice though.
Dec 11, 2017, 12:21 PM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
I got one of these from BangGood for $30.00

$170 + for a fpv bag is insane....unless you don't care.
Dec 11, 2017, 12:48 PM
fly by night
Aliexpress has some good ones too. $30-50. MIne cost $50 and carries everything plus the quads inside. and about fifty tie points outside for wings and planes and more quads
Last edited by BCSaltchucker; Dec 11, 2017 at 09:14 PM.
Dec 11, 2017, 07:44 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
I want one, but for wings.
Dec 12, 2017, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt_Ampere
Way too expensive for me. It's nice though.
Have to agree.

Dear someone in China,

Please create a cheaper clone of this bag.

All the best,

Psycho

Hahaha! Kidding!

Or am I..
Dec 13, 2017, 02:22 AM
Thank you Matt for sharing the information here. We have started shipping out the backpacks.
Dec 13, 2017, 04:47 AM
fly by night
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychopathRC
Hahaha! Kidding!

Or am I..
heyyyyy .. aren't you Craig Ferguson???

Quick Reply