Thread Tools
Jan 24, 2018, 04:30 PM
Registered User
Unfortunatelly is out of stock for now ;-)

Edit: Just found out a metal 10T for Losi Micro-T. Brand new never used for Project. There isn't anything about pitch though. Hopefully it will fit.
Last edited by mech1; Jan 25, 2018 at 03:21 AM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 25, 2018, 01:18 PM
Yvan
Thread OP
mech1

The problem with mine is (ESC)!
He only moves forward.
I went back to the store to change it but the other orange Barrage was faulty too. Servo problem.
He sold it to me for $ 40.00.
The blue is ok and the orange I will keep it for parts.
Yvan
Jan 25, 2018, 01:34 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by mech1
Unfortunatelly is out of stock for now ;-)

Edit: Just found out a metal 10T for Losi Micro-T. Brand new never used for Project. There isn't anything about pitch though. Hopefully it will fit.
It should work I used there plastic version and it worked fine.
Jan 25, 2018, 01:34 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysTiC27
mech1

The problem with mine is (ESC)!
He only moves forward.
I went back to the store to change it but the other orange Barrage was faulty too. Servo problem.
He sold it to me for $ 40.00.
The blue is ok and the orange I will keep it for parts.
Yvan
Cool deal!
Jan 25, 2018, 01:50 PM
Registered User
Brake Weight's Avatar
$40 is a steal. Add a 20a ESC and another Rx and itíll be good to go.
Jan 25, 2018, 01:56 PM
Yvan
Thread OP
The 1 / 24th power supply system has an additional unused power port identical to the headlight power connector.
3.8 volts.
Can be used for custom lamps or to power a video system.
Yvan
Jan 25, 2018, 03:23 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysTiC27
The 1 / 24th power supply system has an additional unused power port identical to the headlight power connector.
3.8 volts.
Can be used for custom lamps or to power a video system.
Yvan
That is there so you can use a FPV camera and run it I believe.
Jan 25, 2018, 05:24 PM
Yvan
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptileman
That is there so you can use a FPV camera and run it I believe.
Yes! It is possible to install an FPV.
I'll use it for the back lights.
The other 1/24 orange, I order a servo and I will add a 20a ESC and another Rx.
Yvan
Jan 28, 2018, 03:59 PM
Registered User
So finally we tested the Barrage during weekend.
If it has fresh battery and speed ... it's nice little truck. In low speed, trial, with medium battery, and during steering ... it simply does not have power.
Shoppscr already have the 8T pinions ... but the price of shipping to europe is twice the price of the pinion itself :-( That's steal ...
Last edited by mech1; Jan 28, 2018 at 04:05 PM.
Jan 28, 2018, 05:05 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by mech1
So finally we tested the Barrage during weekend.
If it has fresh battery and speed ... it's nice little truck. In low speed, trial, with medium battery, and during steering ... it simply does not have power.
Shoppscr already have the 8T pinions ... but the price of shipping to europe is twice the price of the pinion itself :-( That's steal ...
try here:
http://www.professormotor.com/product-p/arp8008-1.5.htm
Jan 31, 2018, 05:18 AM
Registered User
@reptileman ty for last video! Pity you did not show the examples. Anyway I understand what to do ;-)
Personally I'm curious if the 7T pin fits but I'm afraid it will not mesh.

I still didn't bought the 8T pinion because even ProfessorMotor have post to europe $14. I asked them via email about smaller package but they haven't replied yet.
Meanwhile I ordered one blue Barrage for me so I can drive together with my son. I have two 10T pinion from Losi so I will test those.
Jan 31, 2018, 09:03 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by mech1
@reptileman ty for last video! Pity you did not show the examples. Anyway I understand what to do ;-)
Personally I'm curious if the 7T pin fits but I'm afraid it will not mesh.

I still didn't bought the 8T pinion because even ProfessorMotor have post to europe $14. I asked them via email about smaller package but they haven't replied yet.
Meanwhile I ordered one blue Barrage for me so I can drive together with my son. I have two 10T pinion from Losi so I will test those.
Thanks, I fear the 7T wont mesh but I have one on order... shipping is a lot i am in the us and it was $5.00 first class and like $9.00 priority mail it's crazy!
the ten tooth ones are better than sock you need to grind some of the back of the pinion gear off to make it smaller so you can fit it on.
Jan 31, 2018, 04:32 PM
Registered User
Do any1 know about conversion of this guy?
FTX outback ECX Barrage Unimog body (4 min 29 sec)
Jan 31, 2018, 05:00 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by mech1
Do any1 know about conversion of this guy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mpjuN8_6Qg
I seen guy's use a servo and make a gear box and also use some other crawlers center box but to they are way to slow it's not a rock crawler it's a scale truck and I like having some speed also.
Jan 31, 2018, 06:58 PM
Very Soft Target
BOOCAKE4U's Avatar
He's using the 1/24th Ibex transmission and mentions on rccrawler that it's a simple swap. Believe he is on rcg as well (Andersen72 or similar.)

Anybody got any chocolate?


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article 1/12 4WD Barrage Doomsday 1.9 Scaler RTR Jim T. Graham Rock Crawlers 22 Aug 08, 2018 11:37 PM
New Product Basher RockSta 1/24 4WS Mini Rock Crawler RTR & KIT Jym73 Rock Crawlers 15 Jan 09, 2018 10:24 AM
News ECX Barrage 1.9 Scaler Brushed: BTD Kit Matt Gunn Rock Crawlers 15 Jan 03, 2018 11:55 AM
Discussion 1/12 4WD Barrage Doomsday 1.9 Scaler RTR DaveG Off-road Cars 1 Jul 13, 2017 03:53 PM
Discussion ECX TEMPER 1/24 rock crawler A Rdnek Micro Cars 2 Jan 29, 2016 09:26 PM