Apr 06, 2018, 09:46 PM
No. The GRP tires are really better as others. The problem is How to make adaptation for the Rear wheel. The Rear GRP tire fit only on GRP spoke (the wheel rim plate). None hkm or Mars hub is compatible. My idea is to fix Mars Carbon spoke with the GRP spoke with 3 screws. I'm waiting the carbon part...
to remove ads between posts
Apr 08, 2018, 07:17 PM
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010

HK390 brakes -- from other thread---

SORRY repeat--Yikes! Installing front brake servo and plugged it into the AUX channel on the receiver and find that it rotates opposite the direction needed to pull the brake cable to apply the brakes. Can't find a servo reversing switch for the AUX channel and I don't want to run a Y harness off the throttle channel and I don't want to pull the servo apart to swap the wires around either! Seems like I heard back in the day you could swap the signal wires in the servo lead to reverse the servo, but I don't see anyone on line saying that's an option. I guess as a last resort I can buy a new receiver for my Spektrum if you guys can't find a reversing switch that my blind eyes can't find. Thanks ahead of time for the help!
Apr 13, 2018, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalain
Le pneu AR GRP soft est bien plus performant que les pneus Mars/HK. Mais il faut pouvoir adapter le moyeux AR:

Very good GRP tires easy for the front and may be do for the rear
I have now my carbon part:

The GRP Wheel does not fit into the hub:

I'm not able to do the good centered bore, I think it will be a litle to big. My idea is to fix the carbon plate on the GRP Wheel:

But it's not easy to do with keeping the same center: HELP !!
Thanks
Apr 13, 2018, 02:13 PM
the ZH rear wheel and drive belt fit with a few shims
Apr 13, 2018, 06:14 PM
Registered user of WHAT

Rear hub for GRP tires

Hey lalain, i did a search on Hole Shot Hobbies for 1/8 scale rear hubs for GRP tires and found this:
I hope one of them will work for you? because if it works for you it will work for me too, Lol

https://www.holeshothobbies.com.au/s...20grp%2520tyre

I like this one for the price if it works with the GRP wheel & tire:

https://www.holeshothobbies.com.au/p...age/rear-hub-1

Darris
Last edited by crackerbox; Apr 13, 2018 at 06:20 PM.
Apr 14, 2018, 03:16 AM
Thank you but I now have 1 idea for the adaptation method (avec des cales et des entretoises pour bien centrer les perçages)
Apr 14, 2018, 09:14 PM
Finally took the bike out was driving great then no right steering. Screw backed out and lost the spring why did they not use a longer screw with a nut .
Apr 14, 2018, 09:47 PM
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamar6
Finally took the bike out was driving great then no right steering. Screw backed out and lost the spring why did they not use a longer screw with a nut .
Same problem here, I was lucky and found the parts on the new concrete drive way I was running on. The screws are too short and tiny as well, so if ya have one of these bikes do as yamar says and use longer screws and loc tite a nut on it. I went to 2mm nuts and bolts on mine because I didn't have screws that small on hand. Other than that, sweet bike. And the new front brake is the best......smooth and progressive. I used about 13mm of 1/8" fuel line behind the servo arm on the cable wire.....for feel, very progressive. Good speed improvement!
Apr 15, 2018, 06:45 AM
voici les vérins que je peux adapter:

Le 1er essayé sera celui du milieu, modifié, dont voici la référence (avec celle du nouveau servo, plus puissant):

D'origine il ne peut pas convenir car il n'y a qu'un seul ressort, alors j'en ai ajouté un à l'intérieur (un d'origine coupé en 2):

There is one spring to add Inside, the same as showned outside !

With good wheels, a 4500kv motor and a good 3PK radio I think it will be faster on the tracks...
Apr 15, 2018, 10:05 AM
I ordered the shock for the steering it was only 2 more dollars.
Apr 17, 2018, 03:46 AM
Registered user of WHAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDave
Same problem here, I was lucky and found the parts on the new concrete drive way I was running on. The screws are too short and tiny as well, so if ya have one of these bikes do as yamar says and use longer screws and loc tite a nut on it. I went to 2mm nuts and bolts on mine because I didn't have screws that small on hand. Other than that, sweet bike. And the new front brake is the best......smooth and progressive. I used about 13mm of 1/8" fuel line behind the servo arm on the cable wire.....for feel, very progressive. Good speed improvement!
TopDave would you post a picture or two of your fuel line mod? I would like to try that.

Thank You for your time and help,
Darris
Apr 17, 2018, 04:30 AM
Registered user of WHAT
Very nice work lalain, do you have shock fluid in the shock? if so what weight shock fluid? And most of all how did you adapt the GRP wheel to the hub so that it is centered / hub centric?
I would love to see a running video of your bike.

lalin, thank you,
Darris
Apr 17, 2018, 04:55 AM
My oil is 700, but not tested.
The 3 GRP holes are not exactly the same as the HK. You have the y to drill and drill the carbon plate too, I believe with 2,5mm. There is à moment where you may put 3 little screws by forcing who will automatically centered.
After both fixed I use my Dremel for the big hole (au milieu).
Sorry I can't try it on a track for the moment, therefore no video.
Apr 23, 2018, 06:03 PM
Just received my shock for the steering seems to long
Apr 23, 2018, 10:23 PM
The MS8105 is good if you turn your steering servo 180°.

Quick Reply