This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 09, 2017, 06:57 PM
Thread OP
Mini-HowTo

A quick update on the XK X6 Tx and binding it

Ok , I bound the XK X6 transmitter to a futaba Rx micro quad ...

A lot of folks might wonder just how you would go about that when the Tx has no bind button .

Apparently the XK transmitters go through a quick bind process when you turn them on .. ( remember this )
So take your Rx , and get it into bind mode .
Then turn on the X6 or X7 transmitter .
As the transmitter boots it will go through its bind process and bind with your Rx .
Turn of the Rx and turn of your X6 / X7 transmitter ..

Now you have to turn on the Rx first , then the Tx just like with a lot of micro quads N stuff ..
If you turn on the Tx first , you will not get a bind . ( Because the Tx needs to go through its bind process on starting )

So there .. ( Hope this helps )
to remove ads between posts
Jun 03, 2018, 08:49 AM

Xk a600 bind new plane to old transmitter

Hi I've had a bit f trouble with my xk600 so buying a new one but I don't need to buy a transmitter how does it bind toriginal transmitter
Jun 03, 2018, 06:53 PM
Thread OP
Does the model have a bind button ?
My XK110 has a bind button , so pretty much the same way as described

Quick Reply