Thread Tools
Dec 08, 2017, 11:22 PM
Registered User
New Product

SkyRC 200W BD200 Discharger & Analyzer Searching for Reviewer


SkyRC is going to release a discharger, which is called BD200.
Expected Ready Date: Middle of Dec.


Let's get to know its specifications first:

☑ Specifications
Accepted Voltage Range: 5.40-35.00V
Low Voltage Alert: <5.2V
High Voltage Alert: >35V
Max. Discharge Power: 200W
Discharge Current Range: 0.01A-30.00A
Current Consumption in Sleep Mode: ≤100uA
Standby Current: ≤35mA

You can easily control the BD200 discharger with the rotarty dial.
Real time voltage, discharged mah capacity, and discharge current will be displayed on the LCD display.
Of course, you can set the discharge terminal voltage in advance with the Rotary Dial.

With this discharger, you can:
First, test your battery capacity, help you select batteries with desired capacity.
Second, save your time if you wish to store your batteries with large capactiy
Third, help activate the best performance of your batteries during racing. As some racers believe that charge the battery to the full, then discharge the battery, and charge to the full again would boost battery performace.

If you like to know more, leave your comments.

FYI, we are looking to find a reviewer for this BD200 discharger, if you are interested, share your reviewing information or Youtube channel with us.
Last edited by Shawn Tong; Dec 09, 2017 at 01:49 AM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 09, 2017, 12:15 AM
Registered User
Short Video for your reference:

SkyRC BD200 Discharge (1 min 31 sec)
Dec 10, 2017, 07:24 PM
Registered User
hi, where can I buy this discharger? I searched amazon, ebay and other online shop, unable to locate one
Dec 10, 2017, 11:25 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesh
hi, where can I buy this discharger? I searched amazon, ebay and other online shop, unable to locate one
Hi,

BD200 discharger is expected to be ready around middle of Dec, plus the divery time spent on the way to our distributor, I guess you are able to order it at the end of Dec.

May I know which region you are from? I can recommend a local distributor to you if possible.
Dec 12, 2017, 04:35 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Tong
Hi,

BD200 discharger is expected to be ready around middle of Dec, plus the divery time spent on the way to our distributor, I guess you are able to order it at the end of Dec.

May I know which region you are from? I can recommend a local distributor to you if possible.
no, thank you, I repfer to buy online.
but if you have a free sample to provide, I would be happy to get. lol
Dec 12, 2017, 07:10 PM
making crashing a lifestyle!
dutchcommando's Avatar
i would like to test it.

i closed my previous channel, but started a new one: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_S...sOxDiNVfwSHl9Q
Dec 14, 2017, 03:50 PM
Registered User
kevin's Avatar
Shawn,

Any plans to make a version that can monitor individual cell voltages during discharge, and set the cutoff for individual cell voltage? I for one would be very interested in that.
Dec 15, 2017, 02:29 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin
Shawn,

Any plans to make a version that can monitor individual cell voltages during discharge, and set the cutoff for individual cell voltage? I for one would be very interested in that.
Hi Kevin,

What is it for? I mean the individual cell voltage cutoff, is it for some special application or you just need to control terminal individual cell voltage?
Dec 15, 2017, 02:30 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchcommando
i would like to test it.

i closed my previous channel, but started a new one: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_S...sOxDiNVfwSHl9Q
Thanks for your interests, we would sincerely consider your concern.
Dec 17, 2017, 07:21 AM
Registered User
kevin's Avatar
No special application. All cells in a pack dont always discharge at the exact same rate. It is much better to know what is happing to each cell. I currently discharge on icharger 4010 duo's. You set the voltage for the individual cell for storage. And it dicharges and balances each cell to that exact voltage. Safer and better for the packs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Tong
Hi Kevin,

What is it for? I mean the individual cell voltage cutoff, is it for some special application or you just need to control terminal individual cell voltage?
Dec 23, 2017, 03:30 PM
Registered User
E_ferret's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin
No special application. All cells in a pack dont always discharge at the exact same rate. It is much better to know what is happing to each cell. I currently discharge on icharger 4010 duo's. You set the voltage for the individual cell for storage. And it dicharges and balances each cell to that exact voltage. Safer and better for the packs.
quite correct, I have been trying to tell this to the local club members for years. I even carry on-board individual cell monitors. they retard the throttle if any cell reaches the cut-off point. My batteries never blow or swell thanks to that. In a perfect world all cells would be identical and have same capacity, same resistance and track perfectly at any temperature and the pack would have same temperature everywhere, no hotspots. Dream on!
Dec 24, 2017, 11:30 PM
Registered User
I see, thanks for the explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin
No special application. All cells in a pack dont always discharge at the exact same rate. It is much better to know what is happing to each cell. I currently discharge on icharger 4010 duo's. You set the voltage for the individual cell for storage. And it dicharges and balances each cell to that exact voltage. Safer and better for the packs.
Jan 03, 2018, 12:34 PM
Registered User
Any ideas when these will be available?
Jan 30, 2018, 02:17 AM
Registered User
Finally we found one guy to do the review, pls check the review below:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ery-discharger

We will have more products for review, if you are interested, you could leave your comment, we will PM you and make a decision.
Jan 30, 2018, 02:33 AM
Registered User
It's available already, free to purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy11
Any ideas when these will be available?


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mini-Review Extreme Dual 200W X2 DC Two Channel Multi Charger/ Discharger Danq0 Batteries and Chargers 8 Jan 30, 2017 07:42 PM
New Product SkyRC 200W/10A Balance Charger/Discharger (SK-100104) Shawn Tong Batteries and Chargers 6 Dec 12, 2016 09:04 AM
Mini-Review Extreme Dual 200W X2 DC Two Channel Output Multi Charger Discharger For RC Models Straight Up Batteries and Chargers 0 Aug 15, 2016 02:47 AM
New Product Extreme Dual 200W X2 DC Two Channel Output Multi Charger Discharger For RC Models Farba Batteries and Chargers 1 Jul 06, 2016 03:55 PM
Idea SKYRC T6200 12A 200W Multifunction Balance Charger paladinflyer Batteries and Chargers 0 Aug 12, 2014 07:50 AM