House and man cave signs - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by 1967marti, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 07, 2017, 07:02 PM
Trader Rating: 22
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

House and man cave signs

Attached is just an example. I can make you a sign using any aircraft, tank, car, animal, as well as any font.

Let me know what size and the basic design idea and we can work out a custom design.

Price depends on the size and what finish you are wanting. But, I'm a pretty cheap date, so......

Looking to trade for camping gear: esee 5, snugpack tent, ILBE pack, etc...

Thanks for looking!
to remove ads between posts
Dec 07, 2017, 09:37 PM
Trader Rating: 119
Prying Open My Third Eye
More details...

What material, color options ?
Dec 07, 2017, 10:03 PM
I make these out of steel or aluminum, any thickness you want and any size.

I can paint these any color you want and I can figure out any mounting method that works for you (welded studs on the back, countersunk screw holes, welded nuts, etc...)

I have tanks, planes, ships, subs, zombies, etc, all on file so basically the sky is the limit as far as designs go.
Dec 07, 2017, 10:03 PM
Forgot to mention I can also do these with LED back lighting or Shadow-box style illumination as well.

Quick Reply