Huban 301s SpyHawk in Orig Box (Plane Only) - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by srlondon, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 07, 2017, 05:33 PM
Trader Rating: 0
$125.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Huban 301s SpyHawk in Orig Box (Plane Only)

This is a Hubsan SpyHawk (the second version) which flies great (5.8 ghz 1080p FPV cam in the nose which also records to an FPV camera) and has never been crashed. I am selling it because the remote was stolen out of my car (!!!) and I dont have much use for the plane without the remote. Buyer pays shipping, you are welcome to pick the plane up to save the shipping for this large box (I am in central CT). The only defect in plane’s condition is that the back piece of the canopy cover is cracked (as shown). The original 2s flight battery will also be included. Please email with any questions.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 07, 2017, 05:53 PM
Trader Rating: 35
Hey SR London,
I am in the same boat! Got the plane - never flown - in an online sale , but did not realize that you need a special dedicated transmitter! WAS gonna gut it and replace everything, but I have so many planes and I don't wanna bother! Let me know if you have any additional buyers after you sell your bird - I have decided to 'unload' mine, too. (Note: The one I have has no battery...)
P.s . I live in Bowie, MD - & I want the buyer to pay shipping or pick up in person!
Thanks for any advice or assistance -
-kizzmo
Dec 10, 2017, 12:50 PM
Trader Rating: 24
Radio-Actif
Kizzmo you need to empty your PM box.