Upgraded Blade 500x Helicopter and MASSIVE parts Stash WOW - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by jmscard, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 07, 2017, 02:19 PM
Trader Rating: 130
$350.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Upgraded Blade 500x Helicopter and MASSIVE parts Stash WOW

I have a very nice upgraded 500x blade heli... I had three of these helis, this was my last one I kept... with the new 15 week old child at home, my heli flying has taken a backseat..

This heli was upgraded with align 500 tail, and rail 426 main blades... I also have the 72mm revo tail blades but never bothered installing... this heli has no crashes and approx. 20 uneventful flights maybe slightly less.. I fly big air and this is a fast 500 size heli.

Heli has all original servos in great shape, no damage to airframe whatsoever, I removed the beast x fbl when new and used a ikon unit. Those won't be being sold with heli, I am selling the new ar7200bx in another listing however.

There is a MASSIVE parts stash, I took high quality pics so you can see the extent of the parts, the stock canopy is undamaged and included and I used a nice fiberglass fusano canopy that's included has some marks only on underside of the canopy from taking on and off like all helis get, but the canopy still looks fantastic and clean otherwise. Heli is in fantastic shape and very clean bird, very smooth and just add fbl and go... the satellite rxr in pics is not included fyi... that's the only thing not included in all the pics is the satellite rxr fyi... everything in pics is included. This is a steal for the blade 500 lovers for sure... many tail blades, I wrapped the tail on it in decal high resolution and the tail of the boom just for visual help when the heli is at distance as again I'm a big air flyer NOT a smack 3d guy at all...

See pics, price is $350 plus ship cost to your destination... you'll have a heli you only need to add fbl unit to and fly and have many parts as you can see the marvick 430 redline main blades and the revo tail blade 72mm are new in package, and the rail blades on it are in cherry shape also no chips at all, the heli loves the rails too fyi

You'll see a TON of parts, mostly all new, One way bearings, servo gears in package, tail blades, main blades, full FRAME set both sides in package, landing gears, all the linkages, swash, and so many other items, this will basically keep you from needing anything even in the event of a crash... just a ton of parts.

Lots of money here as you all know, but its gotta go, only thing you'll need to fly is your batt, and a FBL unit of your liking... the 6s battery charger IS included. Shipping in US only, and buyer pays exact ship, I'm boxing it up professionally for a safe trip.
Last edited by jmscard; Dec 07, 2017 at 09:04 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 10, 2017, 09:31 PM
Trader Rating: 64
SCSSNIPER74
Nice bird! Always loved flying mine when I had it! Good luck with your sale.
Dec 13, 2017, 12:11 AM
Trader Rating: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSSNIPER74
Nice bird! Always loved flying mine when I had it! Good luck with your sale.
Yeah, now I'm enjoying it

This deal looks pretty good for sure. If didn't already have one, I might grow weak with this deal.
Dec 13, 2017, 12:19 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Today is a good day to fly
PM sent
Yesterday, 02:55 PM
Trader Rating: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by farquward
PM sent
Sold to you