Corrupt Special Council takes another hit - RC Groups
Dec 07, 2017, 12:17 PM
Free Tommy
Discussion

Corrupt Special Council takes another hit

This is what happens when the witch hunt/fishing expedition gets held out in the light of day.

The Mueller team reeks of bias with a splash of a corrupt nature.

Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm
Quote:
James Comey, testifying before the House in March, described the dossier as a compendium of “salacious and unverified” allegations against then-candidate Donald Trump and his associates.
More WINNING!
Dec 07, 2017, 12:20 PM
the liberal connections and bias inside the justice dept have only begun to unravel
Dec 07, 2017, 12:25 PM
Altitude is my friend...
The rightists' panic is worsening by the day now. They know what's coming.

Who will be the next to be indicted? How many indictments will there be when this is finally over?

Tick, tick, tick.

Drip, drip, drip.
Dec 07, 2017, 12:30 PM
I smell lithium now
The only business that weasel had meeting with steele or simpson would be conducting an interrogation.

The fbi must have awfully low standards for professional conduct; any of the dozens of conflicts of interest that have surfaced around this one small sample of feds alone, would mean immediate termination (and possibly criminal charges) in the culture of legitimate businesses.

And the swampers wonder why we deplorables see them as little more than welfare queens with badges and guns.
Dec 07, 2017, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depronicus

Who will be the next to be indicted? How many indictments will there be when this is finally over?

Tick, tick, tick.

Drip, drip, drip.
I don't know who you are talking about when you talk about the rightist's panic. I'm pretty far to the right, and I'm not panicked at all. I voted for President Trump, and I'm glad and proud that I did. I believe that President Trump will serve two terms. Now I see the left panicking quite a bit. They keep on coming up with things that they believe will get the President impeached and so far, NOTHING. Just when is all this supposed to happen? You guys are listening to the wrong news. Remember, they told you there was no chance that President Trump would be elected. That Hillary was sure to be President. Even with her cheating, she didn't make it. Maybe you're listening to the wrong news channels.
Dec 07, 2017, 12:51 PM
Quote:

Tick, tick, tick.

Drip, drip, drip.
They know it's coming.....
Dec 07, 2017, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings
They know it's coming.....
You are just trying to be funny. Well, I guess you are because I've had more fun watching you guys on the left go nuts since President Trump beat Hillary this last election. You've got another seven years of President Trump. Will your heart be able to take all that stress?
Dec 07, 2017, 12:57 PM
Time is precious to us old guys......Why not save yourself some, Mike? Simply take one of your generic posts, make copies of it and put it up in one of the appropriate threads?
Dec 07, 2017, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug rig
Time is precious to us old guys......Why not save yourself some, Mike? Simply take one of your generic posts, make copies of it and put it up in one of the appropriate threads?
O.K. Since you don't like my posts, I'll leave. I'm really too old to be in here anyway. So good bye all, I'm gone.
Dec 07, 2017, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast
O.K. Since you don't like my posts, I'll leave. I'm really too old to be in here anyway. So good bye all, I'm gone.
I am sincerely sorry for the failed attempt at humor at the expense of another poster.....A senior member at that. You'll never be to old, Mike.
Dec 07, 2017, 01:20 PM
so far the only drip drip is the unraveling of the liberal agenda , hence the frantic posting from the left
Dec 07, 2017, 01:31 PM
Altitude is my friend...
"Corrupt Special Council takes another hit"

It's "counsel", not "council"...

How Congress can protect Mueller and head off a constitutional crisis

President Trump’s increasingly hostile rhetoric toward special counsel Robert S. Mueller III and his assault on the FBI (it’s in “tatters,” he falsely said) should raise concerns that he may contemplate firing Mueller. The Post reports: “Several law enforcement officials said they are concerned that the constant drumbeat of conservative criticism seems designed to erode Mueller’s credibility, making it more politically palatable to remove, restrict or simply ignore his recommendations as his investigation progresses.

Dec 07, 2017, 02:47 PM
I smell lithium now
You should look up what a Constitutional crisis is. It doesn't involve the head of a given chain of command making personnel changes down that chain of command.

Now a president refusing to follow a ruling by the judicial branch, or usurping legislative authority, otoh...
Dec 07, 2017, 02:58 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Quote:
"Corrupt Special Council takes another hit"

It's "counsel", not "council"...

How Congress can protect Mueller and head off a constitutional crisis

President Trump’s increasingly hostile rhetoric toward special counsel Robert S. Mueller III and his assault on the FBI (it’s in “tatters,” he falsely said) should raise concerns that he may contemplate firing Mueller. The Post reports: “Several law enforcement officials said they are concerned that the constant drumbeat of conservative criticism seems designed to erode Mueller’s credibility, making it more politically palatable to remove, restrict or simply ignore his recommendations as his investigation progresses.

You know the argument is weak when they have to resort to spell check.
Dec 07, 2017, 03:16 PM
Quote:
(clip)

Drip, drip, drip.
You do know that they have shots to cure that now a days.

Quick Reply