Dec 07, 2017, 12:09 PM
Watching the NPCs
Discussion

Franken resigns from Senate

His election was questionable and we are better off for his absence.

Franken resigns from Senate amid new claims of sexual misconduct, backlash from Dems
Quote:
Calling it ďthe worst day of his political life,Ē Minnesota Democratic Sen. Al Franken said Thursday he will resign from the U.S. Senate following a wave of sexual misconduct allegations against him that ranged from groping to forcibly trying to kiss women.
Dec 07, 2017, 12:10 PM
Watching the NPCs
More WINNING!
Dec 07, 2017, 12:28 PM
as the late Freddy Mercury would say,,, another one bites the dusta
Dec 07, 2017, 12:35 PM
I smell lithium now
Ok, so the dnc decided he has become a liability and cut him loose. Tomorrow the MN governer will send out a fresh standard-issue libtard to place all the exact same votes, take all the exact same positions, and parrot the exact same talking points. So how is it significant?
Dec 07, 2017, 12:37 PM
The new sexual abuse social justice movement is like a big caliber squib round and the dems are looking down the barrel wondering what happened.
Dec 07, 2017, 12:37 PM
Squawking 1200
All this is so stupid. Boys will be boys and this is all much to do about nothing.
Dec 07, 2017, 12:39 PM
Figure Nine Champ
Yeah, and you probably think the girl was asking for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
All this is so stupid. Boys will be boys and this is all much to do about nothing.
Dec 07, 2017, 12:40 PM
I smell lithium now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
The new sexual abuse social justice movement is like a big caliber squib round and the dems are looking down the barrel wondering what happened.
Don't pretend it'll only affect dems. Look for the repubs to start getting outed at a time when it's most politically useful, aka third quarter 2018.
Dec 07, 2017, 12:41 PM
Did Al set a new record for the shortest term of a US Senator ? GO Team obstruction
Dec 07, 2017, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D B Cooper
Don't pretend it'll only affect dems. Look for the repubs to start getting outed at a time when it's most politically useful, aka third quarter 2018.
The Alabama senate race will be a good bellwether for that theory. The good news is we won't have to wait but a few days to know.
Dec 07, 2017, 12:43 PM
I was sort of hoping that Franken would stay. His replacement may be Kieth Ellison, a black muslim that will be even more damaging to the country than Franken.
Dec 07, 2017, 12:44 PM
He could get his old jig back at SNL, nothing but libertards there now anyway and being funny is no longer a requirement
Dec 07, 2017, 12:44 PM
I smell lithium now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
The Alabama senate race will be a good bellwether for that theory. The good news is we won't have to wait but a few days to know.
I wonder if they'll learn to wait a little longer on the next attempt...
Dec 07, 2017, 12:54 PM
Squawking 1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy
Yeah, and you probably think the girl was asking for it
If you start kicking out all the guys that did something stupid there will be no one left.
Dec 07, 2017, 12:56 PM
I smell lithium now
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
If you start kicking out all the guys that did something stupid there will be no one left.
That's fine, just don't send replacements

Quick Reply